• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Över and Öut

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Nice to see that old Mesut still polarizes opinions. I think the problem is that he was both great and really poor. I wanted him out at the end. His style and mentality just doesn't fit well with the modern game or at least not in a team like ours anymore. We are too much a system team now, which requires qualities Özil didn't have.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
64vr26.png

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Amazing player and a blessing that we could have saw him wear our shirt.
Wishing him all the best. T

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Shows you how much narrative and popularity contest matters in how people judge a player.

We were told before he signed that he was world class and had all these arse lickers so no matter how mediocre he actually was people still pretend he was world class.

5 posts in a row, that’s got to be a record? @A_G?

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
When he was delivering, absolute joy to watch. Football in its purest form. The reason why we love the game.

When he wasn't delivering and kept strolling around, possibly one of the most punchable players I've ever witnessed for Arsenal and especially after seeing him run away from some thugs while Kolasinac faced them 1v2.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Listening to a pod and forgot what a little scrote this guy was towards the end. Remember when results were bad and he was sub-tweeting the club/manager?

Toxic gimp. Couldn’t even hack it in the Turkish league he was so washed by this point as well.

The guys PR / Social media team has half this forum believing in a QANON level conspiracy about the Chinese blackballing Özil from the side :lol:

There's more I could say, but I won't out of respect for @A_G . I know he bitterly regrets being on the wrong side of this debate.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
The guys PR / Social media team has half this forum believing in a QANON level conspiracy about the Chinese blackballing Özil from the side :lol:

There's more I could say, but I won't out of respect for @A_G . I know he bitterly regrets being on the wrong side of this debate.
When did I say China blackballed Özil?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This is crazy looking back at the numbers he was achieving, then again that Real side was also pretty special as a whole. Cannot believe they didn't win the CL. Then again they put so much energy into defeating that Barca side and ending their dominance.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom