• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
if it was either / or ....and you had to free up a squad slot / wages, would you let Mkhi go on a free or Özil ... in this week.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
if it was either / or ....and you had to free up a squad slot / wages, would you let Mkhi go on a free or Özil ... in this week.

Neither as both are sealable assets. Importantly, both still have plenty to offer our inexperienced midfield. Lose El Nenny and Mustafi for free before I think about getting rid of two creative playmakers.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
i love those guys, I think they're super talented but they're not exactly assist-making machines at their current level of development. We still need a player or two with a killer pass

Pepe will create or atleast make space
Laca will have two killers up there to lay of to
Auba can come from nothing and bang it in.

With 3 at midfield we can kinds go forward with more players

Dani will create and possibly score himself

Xhaka always have those long rangers in him and with less responsibility defensivly he might even shoot more

Fullbacks gonna fullback

I think we look better as a team without him imo

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Miki. Özil at least has a following and a profile and a flash of skill at least. Aside from some good ideas, poorly executed Miki has nothing on or off the pitch.

ASIF

He's had 5 years to do that. Sure he can pick a pass, but he doesn't have enough influence on the tempo of the game.
Let's not pretend Özil was never good for us.
He missed breaking the assist record of Epl by 1.
He was instrumental in us winning 2 FA cups and pretty much ended our barren years.He and Sanchez use to light up the Emirates and if he finds his touch he is going to have fun with pepe and Aubameyang making run ins.

LGooner98

He was instrumental in us winning 2 FA cups and pretty much ended our barren years.He and Sanchez use to light up the Emirates and if he finds his touch he is going to have fun with pepe and Aubameyang making run ins.
Totally agree. Özil had very good performance.... before he signed the new contract. Thereafter, he seems to have lost all the motivations and interest in football/ winning for Arsenal. He has become a liability at times. very sad but this is the truth. I hope we can offload him by Jan.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes

But to have him working till his best we either have to play
4312 which sucked vs Pool
It is an unmodern formation today with opposition fullbacks getting too much space and crowding midfield

3412 is an option but I kinda dislike it
We lack a speedy leftfooted CB
Would need to Keep mustafi for cover to :(

And again it comes back to us is lacking two very mobile sms to play that

Divided_Pie

But to have him working till his best we either have to play
4312 which sucked vs Pool
It is an unmodern formation today with opposition fullbacks getting too much space and crowding midfield

3412 is an option but I kinda dislike it
We lack a speedy leftfooted CB
Would need to Keep mustafi for cover to :(

And again it comes back to us is lacking two very mobile sms to play that
Best way to use Özil would be 4231. Lots of posters seem to prefer 4-3-3 but unless they can find a way to combine Xhaka and Torreira in to a single complete player Arsenal don't have a well-rounded Regista to sit at the base. Would love to see the following set-up at some point:

...................Laca
Auba...........Özil...........Pepe
.......Ceballos.....Willock
Tierney......................Bellerin
.........Holding...Sokratis
...................Leno

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
giphy.gif

me right now

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Emery effect... times when we lose the likes of Ramsey and Özil and we got Xhaka as captain. And people celebrate it. Some really deserve this negative and boring manager

Mesut Özil needs to be sold if possible, simple as. Find a young and hungry replacement.

Pepes blue pill

Be good for Özil if he goes and leaves our **** fanbase behind for the passionate turkish fans, hope he isnt too shocked by a passionate crowd though

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Be good for Özil if he goes and leaves our **** fanbase behind for the passionate turkish fans, hope he isnt too shocked by a passionate crowd though
Just wondering who will be the next player to crucify and blame for everything bad at the club. Think Pepe will have a lot of the hate on him.

Those Londoners love to blame our best players. Even the media always looking one player to blame so they can sell stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom