• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
:lol: really didnt think I needed to put in general but there we go
So you’re just saying Arsenal fans are generally rubbish, and it has nothing to do with Özil because you want him gone etc... You’re re just reminding us all of how rubbish we are if we weren’t aware? :lol:

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Just wondering who will be the next player to crucify and blame for everything bad at the club. Think Pepe will have a lot of the hate on him.

Those Londoners love to blame our best players. Even the media always looking one player to blame so they can sell stories.
‘Those Londoners’ . Where are you from and how do you show your support for the club, when you’re not implying ‘Londoners’ are the reason why Özil may be leaving? Maybe if you came over from wherever you are and showed your support for him, it might have an effect? Piss poor comment tbh, but no more than I expect in any thread where Özil is the topic.

Hope to ****ing god this happens.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
‘Those Londoners’ . Where are you from and how do you show your support for the club, when you’re not implying ‘Londoners’ are the reason why Özil may be leaving? Maybe if you came over from wherever you are and showed your support for him, it might have an effect? Piss poor comment tbh, but no more than I expect in any thread where Özil is the topic.

Hope to ****ing god this happens.

I'm assuming he is directing it at the AFTV 'Londoners' and that is how he has come to the conclusion that 'Londoners' are to blame for everything Özil.

Far too much b.s in here about our fanbase apparently being ****, why are you even here on this forum then if we are all so ****? There is not a single fanbase in the world for a big club that is perfect, the more fans you have the more idiots will be present but to claim its Londoners?

****in' hell have you not been outside of this forum or AFTV, have you seen some of the posts on other media from our fans around the world, I'm not going to say what continent or country they are from but jeezus christ there are a lot lot worse out there than what is in and around the stadium!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I'm assuming he is directing it at the AFTV 'Londoners' and that is how he has come to the conclusion that 'Londoners' are to blame for everything Özil.

Far too much b.s in here about our fanbase apparently being ****, why are you even here on this forum then if we are all so ****? There is not a single fanbase in the world for a big club that is perfect, the more fans you have the more idiots will be present but to claim its Londoners?

****in' hell have you not been outside of this forum or AFTV, have you seen some of the posts on other media from our fans around the world, I'm not going to say what continent or country they are from but jeezus christ there are a lot lot worse out there than what is in and around the stadium!
It’s just tears. What cracks me up is the ‘but I want him gone anyway’ defence, as if it excuses the tears and vitriol. ‘Other fans are better anyway’ blah blah. They start getting all masochistic over it. Bizarre :lol:

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
What is funny to me is since the moment He arrived a lot of you “Londoners” or whatever you want ... started that BS... Özil doesn’t tackle, he disappears... he is so quiet and bla bla bla because he wasn’t the “Alexis” character.

Even the media started a lot of that... and since the moment he arrived even in his first 6 months he became the center of a lot of BS.

Alexis left, he stayed surrounded with a lot of average and poor players. He even started to be more active and proactive, even energetic and started to track back. Still for you he wasn’t the typical brute force without a brain you always love in England.

Yes He will leave probably and you will see there will be no difference. Every creative player will struggle at Arsenal while Emery keeps playing negative football.

yorch44

And yes... Özil has been one of the most hated players I have seen in this team for a lot of “fans”. Only because he is not that headless chicken under steroids tackling everyone.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Can't think of the last top player who left us in an ideal fashion (no vitriol or injury regret).

Merts maybe, if you consider him in that top category? Sagna, who served well and stayed class basically till retirement?

Otherwise, all the way back to campbell/bergkamp

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
What is funny to me is since the moment He arrived a lot of you “Londoners” or whatever you want ... started that BS... Özil doesn’t tackle, he disappears... he is so quiet and bla bla bla because he wasn’t the “Alexis” character.

Even the media started a lot of that... and since the moment he arrived even in his first 6 months he became the center of a lot of BS.

Alexis left, he stayed surrounded with a lot of average and poor players. He even started to be more active and proactive, even energetic and started to track back. Still for you he wasn’t the typical brute force without a brain you always love in England.

Yes He will leave probably and you will see there will be no difference. Every creative player will struggle at Arsenal while Emery keeps playing negative football.

Where are you from/live..?

Godwin1

Very well-known

But there's a long list of players that these "Londoners" did like. Was Cazorla ever known for his tackling? You can't have to both ways, Özil is a polarizing player but it really matches his performances which ran from great to poor.

By the way the whole "English people only like power and passion" thing was embarrassingly played out on AM over a year ago.

yorch44

But there's a long list of players that these "Londoners" did like. Was Cazorla ever known for his tackling? You can't have to both ways, Özil is a polarizing player but it really matches his performances which ran from great to poor.

By the way the whole "English people only like power and passion" thing was embarrassingly played out on AM over a year ago.
It is so common in England that people keeps praising players only for their physical abilities. Santi was at some moments not trusted at the team. I can remember people here saying he was not enough good for the CM spot, that we needed tall and physical CM to compete against top 4 teams. And I still remember that game of Santi bossing Manchester City. Maybe now people remember him well because he was a nice guy and his injury was kinda sad. But at his time here a lot doesn’t trust him because he was small and light.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
we are third without him this is a season to be pragmatic we need CL football.
We are not going to be better with him on the field.
he does not want to be here.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
wtf are you talking about with this 'Londoners' crap? You sound like you don't know what the meaning of the word is ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom