• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Him and his wife both being Turkish probably makes moving to Istanbul more attractive than going to Washington. He probably doesn’t care about money either at this point.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The important is he out of the club we want to clear out dressing room and trim big squad.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Wheatley vs Goff vs AFCBell/Turkish media. A titanic battle so early on in the window.

Don't rate AFCBell that much anymore, barely ever spoke about Arsenal till Partey and that one interview with the board and now all of a sudden he has inside scoop everywhere. Gives me vibes he's trying too hard now.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Him and his wife both being Turkish probably makes moving to Istanbul more attractive than going to Washington. He probably doesn’t care about money either at this point.

And America is a f*cking state at the minute.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

**** this is why I find falling in love hard and can't commit to anyone, it always ends and it hurts.

giphy.gif

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Oh **** off, not much news for me, don't think him just leaving will transform anything - it's his salary that would

Fenerbace couldn't pay his wages even if half a year is taken off. There's a good chance we're actually paying lower wages for him till the summer if he signed that contract now. (Unless there's some ****ery going on).

That said even without his wages taken off having him out of the club and the team is beneficial as they can put that whole saga behind them.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

Mate, with all due respect, he has more business interests than the Winklevoss twins.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
At this stage it's just about getting him away from the club with all the toxicity around the situation.

Pay 100% of his wages till the summer if we have too. As long as it gets him out of the club I'll be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom