• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Över and Öut

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

They did the same with Lampard's story. There were tidbits from a year ago they held onto until he was sacked.

I am assuming it's for favour and future info rather than money.

Reactions: A_G

Breezy

I will, what’s wrong with that? We all watch foreign teams for players we like. I grew up watching Florentina for Batistuta and Rui Costa, Juventus for Del Piero etc, this is normal.

Next season I’ll buy the new Fenerbache shirt and post it on here. Haven’t purchased anything to do with Arsenal for years.

Neither have I. The difference between the two of us though is that I actually support the club whereas you just worship a select few of your favorite players.

Also don’t you regular mock the likes of Rex Banter for supporting more than one club? :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Pires is better than Özil, non-negotiable imo.

Mes would rank right up there in terms of Emirates era though...performances, impact, trophies, moments.

Despite how badly it ended, Özil was a quality signing for us and one we should all appreciate highly.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Pires won more and played in a great team. But was he better or done more than Özil, player for player at Arsenal? I’m not sure, and Pires is my boy.

Özil would have come here and won a title on his own had plumbers like Sanchez and Giroud not let him down.

Breezy

Pires won more and played in a great team. But was he better or done more than Özil, player for player at Arsenal? I’m not sure, and Pires is my boy.

Özil would have come here and won a title on his own had plumbers like Sanchez and Giroud not let him down.

Özil had one outstanding season(15/16) and one good season(16/17) out of 7. The rest of the time he flattered to deceive.

For a player as talented, if not more so, he wasn’t anywhere near as effective or productive for the club as Pires. The last 2.5 years he was nothing more than a leach and burden to the club.

He’s also a bit of a hypocrite. Pissed and moaned his arse off about German racism towards him but is pals with Erdogan, the facist leader of a country that has systematically persecuted and oppressed the Kurds, Armenians and Assyrians for decades. Doesn’t say anything about that.

**** him, I’m glad he’s gone.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
They did the same with Lampard's story. There were tidbits from a year ago they held onto until he was sacked.

I am assuming it's for favour and future info rather than money.

Oh Arsenal might pay with favours, but you know Abra does it with cash, weekend invites other stuff like it. ```it's what Russian oligsarchs do. If the PM is not immune to it, the Athletics staff certainly are not.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Nice to see that the Özil debate is alive and well. Looking forward to when the Fenerbahce fans turn on him also after having been asked to pitch in their own hard earned money to feed this leech. :drool:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He's among my top 10 all-time favourite players. Drops out of the top 5 because he didn't fcuking play at all for three seasons.

We didn't support Özil enough I feel. We should have gone big and got a few more world class players.

I will, what’s wrong with that? We all watch foreign teams for players we like. I grew up watching Florentina for Batistuta and Rui Costa
did you just CP my history? :O

When Batistuta moved to Roma, I discovered Totti and so many incredible players. I was so happy when he finally won the Scudetto with Roma!

Roma was too crazy for me...too many emotional idiots, so I went back to Fiorentina. Still follow Fiorentina results, but not as closely.

Top Bottom