• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Över and Öut

GDeep™

League is very weak

One of the greatest of all time. Passes the eye and numbers test.

As a teen he was one of the most iconic players ever, few players had the game and influence he did in the German youth ranks.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger

One of the greatest of all time. Passes the eye and numbers test.

As a teen he was one of the most iconic players ever, few players had the game and influence he did in the German youth ranks.

If you love football, you love Mesut Özil.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

They play again today. Let’s see if he can keep his streak alive! Count is at 5. Wonder if he can reach Willian levels?

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
He's washed up, we've all known that for years.

Hopefully for Fener's sake they only bought him in as a PR move and to sell some shirts and his wage's aren't too excessive.

If they brought him in to be a star player with the wages to boot, I've no sympathy for them. They should have taken note of his last 2 years with us, it's not like there wasn't evidence of his decline available.

Ah well, it's a good feeling that he's not our problem anymore :)

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Is it necessary to have a thread open for a former player that will only attract bashing. This particular chapter is done.
Yes, of course it is! At least if I have a vote. After all the **** that was spewed by some what a great player he is etc. etc. I for one want to enjoy this! :drool:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
It's been a poor start in Turkey and it's a sad and just awful way to wind down and end a career. Feted by his peers, his will be a tarnished legacy for a little while. It feels so disappointing but I'm glad it's not our problem anymore.

Top Bottom