• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Över and Öut

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Him and his clique were a bunch of disruptive wankers who tried to take over the running of the team ffs. Treated Emery appallingly. He went out like a total ****. Has since been shown up for the greedy ****house that he is by Willian and others. **** him 😀

Man like jury. My hero.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Don’t sit on the fence fella. Are you a fan or not goddamit???
Anyone who attempts to destabilise the team and harm the club loses all respect as not only a player, but a man, in my book. No amount of charidee work makes up for that, but if it does for others, well good on them. Thankfully this level of weird ‘support’ is confined to and contained in places where it doesn’t matter.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If this benefits Son from Sp**s in any way, then Mes has had a disaster with that initiative, I'm afraid...

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Anyone who attempts to destabilise the team and harm the club loses all respect as not only a player, but a man, in my book. No amount of charidee work makes up for that, but if it does for others, well good on them. Thankfully this level of weird ‘support’ is confined to and contained in places where it doesn’t matter.
He and his click really became a real cancer at the end. I understand his reasoning around his contract although I wish he could have handled it differently. Unfortunately he played for that one final large contract and immediately downed tools.

Alexs

Not really. He played well when Arteta picked him and then Arteta didn’t pick him, or even register him. Anyone who thinks Özil could not have contributed during the Willian phase is watching a different game.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Not really. He played well when Arteta picked him and then Arteta didn’t pick him, or even register him. Anyone who thinks Özil could not have contributed during the Willian phase is watching a different game.
Better than Willian at Arsenal! You are really putting that bar high... 😉

Alexs

That was your context not mine. Özil was better than at least 200 players I could list but won’t.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He stopped picking him because stuff went on behind the scenes which meant he couldn’t back him anymore. That much is certain.

William posted better stats in three games than Özil managed in a whole season. Mentioning words like ‘Özil’ and ‘contributed’ is how to lose an argument.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
William posted better stats in three games Özil than managed in a whole season.
Willian's "three assist" game against Fulham is the biggest fugazi in the history of football:
Assist 1: A shot that's saved, the rebound scored by Lacazette. Only counts as an assist in fantasy football.
Assist 2: Corner, only legit one
Assist 3: Passes to Aubameyang who's 40 yards from goal, who does all the work and scores

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Willian's "three assist" game against Fulham is the biggest fugazi in the history of football:
Assist 1: A shot that's saved, the rebound scored by Lacazette. Only counts as an assist in fantasy football.
Assist 3: Passes to Aubameyang who's 40 yards from goal, who does all the work and scores
Now do the same for Özil's best ever season for Arsenal

:drool:

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Willian was **** for us but the 3rd assist is legit, it’s a fantastic pass on the run which leaves Auba with a 1v1 with a defender that’s backing off. Requires a great finish from Auba but he should at least get a shot away every time.
If Ødegaard played that pass there’d be jizz everywhere.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Willian was **** for us but the 3rd assist is legit, it’s a fantastic pass on the run which leaves Auba with a 1v1 with a defender that’s backing off. Requires a great finish from Auba but he should at least get a shot away every time.
That's fine but @Jury wouldn't have counted that as an assist for Özil.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Been getting dropped from the Fener team lately, is unhappy as a result and yearns for the MLS apparently. I’m in tears 😭

Top Bottom