• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
It could all work out well. Özil stays, no Auoar, Messi comes next season and gets the no.10 Arteta and Messi take arsenal to CL glory.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Fwiw, I don't see how Mikel just throws him back in after the spirited and organised defensive efforts we've put in when it mattered lately. I'm sure he thinks we've made strides in that department and wont want passengers now.

But we know Özil wasn't playing for non-football reasons, if he's available he should play regardless.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We did vs Brighton.

Not convinced. Think he used to be really good for us but do t think you can say he'd be able to provide consistently off the bench and I think we're a better team without him for him to be starting

MikeVinna

Established Member
Not convinced. Think he used to be really good for us but do t think you can say he'd be able to provide consistently off the bench and I think we're a better team without him for him to be starting

Maybe but if we’re losing/drawing and struggling to break a team down I’d rather see Mesut coming on to try something than throwing in Willock for example.

MikeVinna

Established Member
It's the board who keeps him out not Arteta

Pretty ridiculous if you ask me. First of all they gave him that contract. Secondly, forcing him out isn’t going to work. And thirdly, if Mikel thinks there’s a usefull player in there, they’re also limiting his team selection.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

No, no more 5 subs.
They fecking voted against it? Ffs. Naturally it benefits top teams more but everyone benefits from playing more players in a game, youth get more chances. Damn, this sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom