• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Df06l41.gif

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Not sure what the big Two will do with all their pent up negative energy when this is locked. I hope they don't have wives...

(jk, we all know which thread Jury is going to next, as for Oxeki I'm sure we'll find out shortly)

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Sokratis is the one I feel sorry for, dude's lost at least half a season of what remains of his career through no fault of his own.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sokratis is the one I feel sorry for, dude's lost at least half a season of what remains of his career through no fault of his own.
don't need to feel sorry for him he had all summer to take pay cut and leave he refused. i think he'll leave in January or at least sign pre-contract with other club similar to Mustafi Luiz who contract will end next summer.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

He was free to leave by all accounts. If he has stuck around to get a better deal when he’s a free agent then that’s fair enough but the club are also free to use him how they see fit.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

What is the obsession with locking threads? Don't read/post in it if you don't like the subject matter.
Pretty much what I have had to do with the Leno thread, such an eyesore.

As for Özil, its a shame. I am over him, but I would be such a liar if I said a small tiny part of me didn't hope he played his way into the team produced world class form out of nowhere and carried us to a title.

A bit wack that the clean slate looks a bit like lies now, I think Özil should have at least had the chance to confirm how sh*t he is.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Pretty much what I have had to do with the Leno thread, such an eyesore.

As for Özil, its a shame. I am over him, but I would be such a liar if I said a small tiny part of me didn't hope he played his way into the team produced world class form out of nowhere and carried us to a title.

A bit wack that the clean slate looks a bit like lies now, I think Özil should have at least had the chance to confirm how sh*t he is.
Özil would of got 15 assists out of spite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom