• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Micah Richards

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Ive actually met and spoken to Richards, and knew his brother pretty well.

He's a safe chap, although I was taken back by how much shorter he was in real life, but he's built like a stone wall lol.

I can't say I know much about Aurier but I would like Richards to come to arsenal for sure. I think he would be quality enough, I mean he suffered a big injury not too long back and that really has kept him out, but he is a good player.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I would like both ideally. Think you get more assurances from Richards but Aurrier ticks a lot of boxes at least on face value. Get both in for around 15m and that would be the defence sorted - 2 solid options for each position.

Can't see why Liverpool would buy him though.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
truth_hurts said:
I would like both ideally. Think you get more assurances from Richards but Aurrier ticks a lot of boxes at least on face value. Get both in for around 15m and that would be the defence sorted - 2 solid options for each position.

Can't see why Liverpool would buy him though.

Another reason for getting both, Aurier can play CB as well if needed. He has played all across the back and right midfield. Its always good to have versatile players, look at Sagna!

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
It would be a typical scabby move - not willing to pay Sagna what he wants so you let him leave and replace him with a guy who's out of contract and can't get a game at City. You either give Sagna what he wants or get a proper replacement, no more half arsed attempts.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Really hope this doesn't happen. He's been injured constantly throughout his career. He can be good when he gets a run of form together but he is nothing special and would be a downgrade from Sagna, not convinced by him at centreback. If he leaves he'll want to be playing, why would he sit on the bench for us as defensive cover.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He's a poor CB. No reason why he can't go to a new club, hopefully stay fit and maybe have a kick in his career again, still young, but I rather we not take that gamble.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
outlaw_member said:
He's available on a free transfer. That immediately makes a him a legitimate option for us in the summer.

sky report suggests otherwise.

Moderator Edit: Threads merged. The old thread was not locked. Bump it instead of starting a new one.

La Sagna

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28124256" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28124256</a>

Vaguely linked in the last paragraph

Cheap, Arsenal fan, versatile in position and injury prone

This is likely to happen IMO

musicmonkey

Established Member
Too much of risk, could only be added as 4th choice CB and 2nd choice RB cover on a pay as you play contract as he's too unreliable.

From the sounds of it City don't seem too hopeful of him even moving.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom