• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Michael Carrick

_scorpion_

Established Member
afcking7 said:
http://www.arsenalnewsreview.co.uk/news/272/42.html

Seems like everything you said is from there and re invented in your own words

I don't subscribe to not reading the opinion Myles and his writters, but that is not my source.

_scorpion_

Established Member
Its nice to see that this website is reaching the children of this planet.

Run along now, before you stumble across a site you shouldnt be on....

afcking7

im more arsenal then you ever will be sunshine , and do us all a favour log of your football manager and stop posting such crap rumours like your working inside at arsenal.

_scorpion_

Established Member
afcking7 said:
im more arsenal then you ever will be sunshine , and do us all a favour log of your football manager and stop posting such crap rumours like your working inside at arsenal.

I'm sure all your kindegarten friends will believe you tomorrow.

Nap time now.... Dont want to be too tired for your first day of school!

afcking7

You keep avioding my question

why isit such a big secret ?

if you got legal grounds to say the rumours why havent you got legal grounds to tell us where your suposedly getting them from

_scorpion_

Established Member
I see now.

Very tactful indeed.

You make a Mong of yourself by insulting members of the forum, then start asking questions you genuinely want answered.

My advise to you (for your survival here and nothing else) is to read what you want to read and post about issues that your properly concerned about. Being loud, obnoxious, abrasive and carrying on like a shot Baboon will not help you in having the questions you want answered.

Whether you listen to my advice is your choice but normal service will be resumed after this post and I'll carry on like you don't exist.

afcking7

Ha very smart answer , you reduced your self to my level which isn't good.

do you know who Nina Bracewell Smith is ?

RC8

Established Member
afcking7-

We don't insult other posters like that on this forum, I came to this thread looking for information on Carrick, and you have totally disrupted the course of the thread.

Scorpion-

Interesting about Wenger going for Carrick if he can't find another DM. May I ask what is your source (not names necesarily a name, but at least the proffesion of the subject in question)?

junialum

I think its only good and rightful for the source to be mentioned when claiming something. Isn't that basic? If not we could claim a 101 things here.

Back to topic, I certainly don't mind if Carrick plays for us. He was on the brink when Vieira left.

afcking7

I apologize but dont we all deserve an explanation .

i kno alot of people on here regard him highly but yet know so little about his information apart from when he posts his info here

RC8

Established Member
I agree, we deserve some sort of explanation, but that is not a valid reason to start with personal insults.

Anyways, you are forgiven (at least by me ;) )

Now let's wait and see if Scorpion has anything to say, and if he hasn't, then lets continue with the thread as if nothing had happened.

Shadow Moses

Established Member
Some here still need to learn to ignore internet forum posters {Keyword being Internet} that claim they have information from an 'anonymous source' - Information that's never right

Latest posts+

Top Bottom