• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Michael Carrick

RaMi

Id rather have Hargreaves, I read in an interview today he had talks with us and Sp*rs but decided to stay in Germany.

wiseman

I haven't seen Hargreaves play for Bayern, but he'd have to be pretty good to be at a club like that. Even though the premier league is at a higher level than the Bundesliga, I don't think there's any doubt as to which the bigger and better club is between Sp**s and Bayern. I'm not saying that means Hargreaves is a better player, just that it's harder to get into Bayern than it is to get into Sp**s.

asajoseph

Established Member
Personally, I think it'd be better for us, better for Bayern, and better for Owen Hargreaves if he stayed put...

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
Hargreaves played good in the world cup but the fact that basically the whole England team played **** meant that he looked better than he actually was.

in Englands last 3 games;Sweden,Ecuador and Portugal the holding midfielder was MOM

Top Bottom