• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Michael Owen

seanconvey66

Hes class player? Look at the goals he gets in a boring Liverpool side partnered by HESKEY!!!!! Imagine how many he could score alongside Henry and Reyes?

Chips&CurrySauce

This is an interesting one. Obviously Owen will just score goals, he will not contribute to our play much, but he is undoubtedly a great goal scorer and finisher of moves. He has definately stagnated at Anfield the last couple of years and I think a new challenge will do him good. I can't see this happening though!

macardi

by signing him it will send a wrong message to the other strikers we have because they will believe they will not get a chance cause it will be henry-owen or henry-berk front line up.

quattro

there's already a rumor thread about us going after terry and gerard. now owen.

we'll be the england team in no time.

so thats 12M for owen, 4M for van persie, some 35M for both terry and gerard... doesn't sound like wenger at all.

macardi

quattro said:
there's already a rumor thread about us going after terry and gerard. now owen.

we'll be the england team in no time.

so thats 12M for owen, 4M for van persie, some 35M for both terry and gerard... doesn't sound like wenger at all.

exactly, it sounds like the tinker man what was his name? ah forget it it aint important WE WILL BE THE CHAMPIONS OF CHAMPIONS IN ABOUT 4 GAMES :D

Pat's missing Gerbil

im not sure Wenger likes his players to be great atheletes who are medically fit...............owen and his bleedin hamstrings

weve been bitten before by Jeffers dodgy ankle

nosneb

whoops.. im responding to my own post now.. hehe.. my bad.. i see it.. its right down the bottom of the article.. :eek:ops:

doubt pennant will go tho unless wenger has already decided he wants RvP to play there with freddie.. assuming RvP comes at all..

the other alternative is if trabelsi is coming in on a free (a rumour which has died down recently) thus enabling lauren to move to RM or shaun wright phillips anyone?

lewdikris

Established Member
How many more strikers can we buy exactly? No chance of it happening, though evidently Owen is a great great player. The tabloids are going to come up with as much bollocks about us as they can muster the next few months, but our signings will be much less glamorous - and expensive - than Gerrard, Owen and Terry. Van Persie, maybe another attacking midfielder, a defender, maybe even a goalie... no more than that..

Aussie

Established Member
Reyes and Henry would be our main strikers and will get most of the game time. Do you think some one like Owen will be happy to sit around on the bench all game.

A new goalie yes please.

skart14

Archie The Leper said:
no way- Jose

haha excellent archie....instead of buying another striker why not just concentrate on the partnership between reyes and henry, we wouldn't want to end up like chelscum do we...

Latest posts

Top Bottom