• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Midweek Premier League: April 2 & 3

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Untitled.jpg

Not expecting much from Wolves, who will probably rest players for the FA Cup Semi-Final this weekend but I think Palace can do something at Sp**s

Malky

Established Member
At best Wolves could hold out for a draw but I doubt it, their focus will be the cup now.
Hopefully Palace can get something and it sets Sp**s off on a difficult 'settling in' period at their new stadium.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Nice to see Wolves playing their big guns, have a little hope now

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Wolves will want a win to keep their confidence up for the semi. Tough game this. (as it will be when we visit there)

The pressure is on Sp**s due to their 'title challenge' collapsing :lol: and they'll want to perform well in their first game in their new stadium - so maybe a little added pressure there. Hopefully they perform like they normally do when under any sort of pressure and totally **** the bed. (I hate how many times I've used the word pressure there)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Fair play to Wolves that’s pretty much their strongest team.

Game of the “week” for me is tomorrow btw, abject form for Sp**s who’ve taken one point from their last 15 available.

Palace meanwhile have won two on the bounce in away games and beat Sp**s in the FA cup already this year.

If there’s anyone I’d fancy to play spoiler in the opening game at Sp**s’ billion pound cathedral to mediocrity it’d be Wilf and the boys.

I’ve heard from a couple of Spuds that their new bowl has a huge amount of food outlets which will pay off the stadium in no time :lol:

Hope they can all get stuck into some wimpy meals if they bottle it tomorrow.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Great to see wolves going with thier strongest team hopefully they'll get result today

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Strong Wolves pack I meant, sorry for the confusion.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
I get it's useful to have players who can play in multiple positions but wasn't Dalot bought for and played for Porto at RB?

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Andy Townsend on commentary for the yank coverage takes me back to the champions League ITV4 days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom