• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Midweek Premier League: April 2 & 3

Plutarch

That's a big blow for Man United and a big boost for us. Wolves are a good team, we'll have a difficult match there.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Can anybody intelligently speak about Wolves and what makes them so good against the big boys and bang average against the rest? This is a team that beats united, etc but can't get past fulham/huddersfield etc...

I haven't watched enough of their games to pass judgment..

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Both first choice full-backs suspended as they take on Lanzini, Anderson and Arnautovic next week, could be another slip up coming for United.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Tottenham has still City to play, but should win all the other remaining games.
Man Utd has to play City & Chelsea. Should lose against City. A draw against the blues would be perfect.
Chelsea still has to play Liverpool & Man Utd. They should lose against Liverpool.

Please Arsenal don't bottle this.

Manberg

Predator
Can anybody intelligently speak about Wolves and what makes them so good against the big boys and bang average against the rest? This is a team that beats united, etc but can't get past fulham/huddersfield etc...

Leicester are the same. Midland clubs.

MkhiMagic

Seems like they’re a counter attacking team, a very good one. Remind me of the Leicester team that won the title. Against smaller teams they can’t sit back which doesn’t suit them. Hence they lost to huddersfield twice.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

Simple:
They can play their briliant counter attacks against the big teams but can't make the game against team, which are playing deep in their own half.

They are a fantastic team against the ball (winning the ball, perfect runs, with some touches they have a perfect chance).

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Ole at the wheel...................................probably still on a learners licence

Latest posts+

Top Bottom