• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Midweek Premier League (Jan 18 & 19)

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I have had enough of Brentford already, tbh...find them and their manager annoying, hopefully they get relegated soon.
Apparently Sancho wasn't in squad coz he was attending a funeral. Makes Frank's comment look even worse :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yeah...doubt Frank was having a go at Sancho specifically, or knew where he was, just unfortunate timing from him with that comment.

Last edited:

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
A Big 6 team wins a couple of games on the trot. A-M: "they are nailed on for top 4, it will be almost impossible to catch them."

A Big 6 team loses a couple of games on the trot. A-M: "no way will this team make top 4, not a chance, they're shambles".

I love A-M.
Thing that worries me is that Conte has got Sp**s running hard & getting results. They remain undefeated in the Lg since he arrived & Kane seems to have got his act together again.
Tonights result & the way they got it will give them more confidence.
Lose tonight & again on Sunday & its a mini crisis & knocks their moral.
We need them to start losing league games.
I would have taken a draw & i know there is a long way to go but it was a terrible result for us tonight in our quest to finish above them.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Tonight's results were **** through and through! Let's hope it is just a blip and Sp**s and ManU revert back to form. I already miss Nuno and OGS... :(

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Most annoying thing is how much Sp*rs fans, Sp*rs media and AM Contesexuals alike is going to milk this now.

A draw would probably be the best between Sp*rs and Chelsea in the weekend but Sp*rs getting smashed would feel a lot better.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Most annoying thing is how much Sp*rs fans, Sp*rs media and AM Contesexuals alike is going to milk this now.

A draw would probably be the best between Sp*rs and Chelsea in the weekend but Sp*rs getting smashed would feel a lot better.

Conte needs to lose. Might send them spiralling.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Conte needs to lose. Might send them spiralling.
Actually facing some decent opposition that doesn't roll over will probably help. We all saw how they played against Chelsea in the League Cup. Hopefully Chelsea won't play like they did vs. Brighton.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Chelsea's players and Tuchel will be absolutely fuming going into the Sp**s game, which will be good for us.

Thought they would be in a title fight, ending up in a Champions League fight...they should be really up for a big Derby v Sp**s, we saw how much they outplayed them in the League Cup too.

We just gotta pray, that Burnley are finally made to play a ****ing game.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Wtf they won the game?? I switched off in disgust after 2-2, how is that physically possible ffs, useless Brendan

• Funny
Reactions: A_G
Top Bottom