• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Midweek Premier League (Jan 18 & 19)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Say it every time I watch them but how good would Brighton be if they had even a PL level striker?

Like if you put even a Danny Ings or Callum Wilson in that side you feel they’d be up with us.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
The thing despite all this ****e from maupay he's still their best finisher... Kind of how we got stuck with giroud.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
The thing despite all this ****e from maupay he's still their best finisher... Kind of how we got stuck with giroud.
From what I heard, from 1 of his teammates, Brighton wanted him gone but they were not able to buy any striker so they let him stay.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The funny thing is the time Brighton finally get good CF most of thier good players and most importantly manager will be gone. :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Lukaku subbed off when you need a goal...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I can see why they have a high xg. However their players literally make the wrong decision every time in the final third or they just don't have the quality of pass.
They very wasteful you right but i believe having more clinical striker would help

Latest posts+

Top Bottom