• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Midweek Premier League (Jan 18 & 19)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If we beat Burnley huge weekend as either Sp**s, Chelsea or both are going to be dropping points.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I dare say you lads have earned yourselves a McFlurry, easy on the sprinkles yeah, right off you go boys 👍

5000.jpg

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
If Leicester win tomorrow I’d actually back a Sp*rs win.

Chelsea have a piss easy run in and want to close the gap to them quickly.
They have an easier draw in the CL tho with Lille, so maybe they'll rest players in the PL down the stretch to maximise their chances in that competition again?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

They have an easier draw in the CL tho with Lille, so maybe they'll rest players in the PL down the stretch to maximise their chances in that competition again?

Still got a squad they can rotate well though.

I think unlike Sp*rs they’re good enough to go on a run.

Reactions: A_G

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Gonna be so jealous of whatever big club gets Potter tbh, Brighton play amazing stuff.

As for Chelsea, nothing surprising here, I said back in September they would fall off from City and Liverpool and that's all that's happening.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Huge chance for both Sp**s and United to drop points tonight. Could be a big night for us if it goes our way.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Can't see United dropping points at Brentford, it'll be a classic United match where De Gea saves them a couple of times and a lucky Bruno flick wins em all 3 points.

Sp**s though aren't going to win.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom