• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Midweek Premier League (Jan 18 & 19)

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

People attributing this to some kind of Conte brilliance when it's more about Leicester being massive bottlers and the ref adding on another 2 minutes.

Can't keep riding their luck like this. Wheels will come off eventually.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Frank having a bit of a meltdown there.
Your game gave some good meme material tho:
FJfut3o-WYAA0-Yl-Y.jpg

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If Sp**s beat Chelsea they will be huge favourites for 4th. Have a feeling they will as well

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

look at us celebrating our draw in the last minute vs. Palace, while Bergwijn and Kane instantly get the ball out of the net after a last minute equalizer away vs Leicester.
Been mostly trolling but this is a fair point…
The way @American_Gooner was celebrating that Palace draw says a lot about the mentality in the Arsenal changing room.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Been mostly trolling but this is a fair point…
The way @American_Gooner was celebrating that Palace draw says a lot about the mentality in the Arsenal changing room.
Since when am I in the Arsenal changing room? 😄

Not surprised my boy NieThePiet is doing the most to hype up rivals, looking forward to seeing the reaction when Sp**s lose at Chelsea on Sunday.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Since when am I in the Arsenal changing room? 😄

Not surprised my boy NieThePiet is doing the most to hype up rivals, looking forward to seeing the reaction when Sp**s lose at Chelsea on Sunday.

Worst part about it is...whoever wins (Chelsea or Conte) that little scrotum Rory will be buzzing, ffs.

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

sdotzdot

Established Member
As I said before, we play better football than both United and Sp**s. Not worried about them, more concerned about our young team not being able to do the business.

We’re comfortably the best team fighting for top 4, but the inexperience from the manager and the young team can seriously mean we might not make it. 50/50 based off that tbh. Exciting season.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Hard not to get excited about Sweden's future attacking prospects with Isak, Kulusevski and Elanga.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

How long will this "young team" excuse (that wasnt tolerated during the Wenger years) be used? Until Saka is 29?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I have had enough of Brentford already, tbh...find them and their manager annoying, hopefully they get relegated soon.

Top Bottom