• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Miguel Ángel Angulo

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Arsenal linked with Angulo

http://servicios.lasprovincias.es/v...AL-DEP-181.html

Translation from Babel Fish:

The Arsenal wants Another British set already to it that it continues after the passages of the forward, the Arsenal, has predicted to return to put itself in contact with the representative of the player, Jose Luis Tamargo, when the Valencia returns of the Japanese tour. If the club of the capital of the Turia and Angulo does not approach positions in the middle of August, the Arsenal is arranged to present/display a firm supply in to the Valencia taking control already of the player. Wenger, technician of the Arsenal, admires the ability to work of Angulo.

jc8gooner

Isn't he quite old? The black guy right? I remember him vaguely, but he never stood out as much good.

nosneb

dont think he's black.. not a guaranteed 1st team starter IIRC.. anyway, dont think he's arsenal quality as well and think this is pure bollocks..

siddharth

It seems this is a spanish version of BBC's 606 messageboards. ;)

Anyways the link is hacked and it doesn't wotk anymore. :)

He's 26 or 27 years old...

I dont think Arsenal gonna buy him, as it sead, hi has not the Arsenal quality and we dont need him.... Or do we ?

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Allow me to clear this mess up...26 yr old miguel angel angulo of Valencia.26 year old spanish forward.Decent striker...in another time and place, could make it at arsenal, but with our current players..he would not b worth signing...especially at the money they would ask which id expect to be around the 8 million mark.Anything upwards would be daylight robbery.I chose to dismiss ths 1.

calvinngai88

Can't see it happening. He's signed to be Aliadiere's replacement as a backup? Angulo's already 27 years old. Oh my god, what a joke!

Top Bottom