• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Miguel Ángel Angulo

sabret00the

Established Member
i'm actually happy that we've been snubbed by Angulo, if we're gonna sign someone atleast make em young, i know we need experience but i'd prefer to see the likes of a Reyes on the right come through. also i'd prefer Glen Johnson over Trabelsi.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Adam - i dont think there's any chance in hell we would make a move for trabelsi next summer - no way,

Think about it - if he's staying at ajax then he's going to rot in the reserves for yet ANOTHER year - hell he wouldnt even be training with the first team as koeman already said.

If he has hardly played a competitive game for 2 years then its almost impossible for him to be the same player when he comes back- especially when he would be going on 29 next season !!

Its now or never for trabelsi - thats how i see it anyway.

Arnie

kanuuu said:
The most obvious thing about him as an attacking player is that he has no skill, and no great crossing ability to make up for that either. He'll give you the effort, but he will look extremely out of place among Arsenal's technically gifted players.

Sounds like Freddie.

:D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

too true, but we love freddy anyway.

so for the next transfer window we are going to look for right sided players both in midfield and defence. in the cb we need someone too, but wenger doesn't seem to be pointing in that direction!!

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Jose_Reyes_2004 said:
Adam - i dont think there's any chance in hell we would make a move for trabelsi next summer - no way,

Think about it - if he's staying at ajax then he's going to rot in the reserves for yet ANOTHER year - hell he wouldnt even be training with the first team as koeman already said.

If he has hardly played a competitive game for 2 years then its almost impossible for him to be the same player when he comes back- especially when he would be going on 29 next season !!

Its now or never for trabelsi - thats how i see it anyway.
I agree with you there mate. Also add this to the fact that if we don't sign a RB we will have to rely on youth, and by next summer Hoyte and Senderos might be ready. Therefore allowing Toure go RB if they prove they are good enough for CB or if Hoyte proves he's good enough for RB.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not before I get to saya word though. Seriously though, this has gone on long enough. No point in it being a dicussion anymore.

Canuck

Established Member
Well that was your word then right!?!

*cough cough*

Maybe all of these transfer topics can go now that the deadline has passed...or am I being presumptuous? ;D

Top Bottom