• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Miguel Ángel Moyà

JazzG

Established Member
Made some outstanding saves as well.

Jinn said:
As I've said in the past, the temperament to be a keeper for Arsenal isn't the same for being a keeper at lowly sides. At Arsenal you don't have shots coming at you all the time, and you have to be able to save brilliantly when you've had no chance to get your eye in or warm up.

Exactly, I've seen Cech for Chelsea and for 90% of the match he does jack **** but then one defensive mistake and he is there to pull off an outstanding save. That is the difference between a great goalkeeper and just your normal average ones.

A

Anonymous

wasnt isaksson at Juventus for a fair while. He was behind Van der saar, Carini and Rampulla in the pecking oreder. Cant be to good. I beleive we shoudl just sign a keeper who we know can do the job. Forget about age or nationality if he can do the job sign him, simple as that

Top Bottom