• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Miguel Azeez Nuts

bonzka

Sometimes a player can show a huge amount in just a few touches. He looks more composed and technical than any deep laying central midfielder in our team bar Partey.

Get him in and around the first team proper.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What I love about him is how much space he seems to have, even when that space doesn’t actually exist. Very good cameo. Nice to see a midfielder being able to wriggle out of tight spaces. Hopefully he gets a little time in other competitions so we can see more of what he does against better competition

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He's not even ready yet he looks a class above (Dundalk tax notwithstanding).

Having a player like him with his movement, ability on the ball, technical ability and his growing aptitude for the kind of focus and intensity needed to play top level football, is truly a blessing to this football club we support. The hype is truly warranted in this regard.

Take a good look at this picture:

Eo5wdTSWEAQ2dJv

If this was Xhaka or even Ceballos, they lose this ball. Willock and AMN wouldn't fare much better either and they're both my boys. Azeez? I'm not even that worried. One turn away from pressure with relative ease.

Like I said - he ain't ready yet, but his readiness can't come soon enough. A few more cameos like that and a bit of time cooking in the U23s and he's there.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Those few moments of calm class were wonderful. Each time I thought, Oh he's under pressure now, he just strolls in the opposite direction still with the ball :clap:

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
He's not even ready yet he looks a class above (Dundalk tax notwithstanding).

Having a player like him with his movement, ability on the ball, technical ability and his growing aptitude for the kind of focus and intensity needed to play top level football, is truly a blessing to this football club we support. The hype is truly warranted in this regard.

Take a good look at this picture:

Eo5wdTSWEAQ2dJv

If this was Xhaka or even Ceballos, they lose this ball. Willock and AMN wouldn't fare much better either and they're both my boys. Azeez? I'm not even that worried. One turn away from pressure with relative ease.

Like I said - he ain't ready yet, but his readiness can't come soon enough. A few more cameos like that and a bit of time cooking in the U23s and he's there.
How long does his contract run @MutableEarth ?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
How long does his contract run @MutableEarth ?
He has 1 year and a half left with a 2 year extension option. The deal he signed was a unique one - he's the only scholar I can remember who's first deal was a 3 year, plus it had a 2 year extension on it. It's basically a 5 year deal and so far there's 3 and a half years left on it. He isn't going anywhere!

After losing his long-time midfield partner Yunus Musah ( :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:) to Valencia, they were not taking any chances with Azeez, and rightly so. Azeez is potentially a top 5 PL CM, if not better.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i understand the need of him to start games but throw him like Willock Saka just like that it'll take them a while better send them a loan to get used of top level football like Chelsea did with Mount Abraham Tomori for example. both Bolagun and Azeez need 1 or 2 loan before even being considered to first team football.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Arteta is an opp man. Gave our highest rated youngster the least amount of minutes. I'm pissed off man. Here's hoping he gets some game time in the FA C....Looòool. I couldn't even finish off that sentence. Elneny and Cellabos step right up.

Top Bottom