• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mike Dean

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Bald ****, ****ing nobhead, prick, ****.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
biem-hoa-ve-trong-3.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
the FA need to something seriously every big game he refereeing it he f**ked it up and ruin the game.

Nyctophobia

Established Member

I think I remember this, he let the game go on with after a foul or something like that, I mean he made a 'good' decision before leading up to the goal, you could say that he was pleased with his refereeing in that moment, but I think we all know he's actually just a ****. :)

Balance is key

Poor referees are nothing new.

The FA needs an overhaul - refs are constantly the deciding factor in big games and they are protected - would be naive to think there isnt some form of corruption among the refs - the money involved are insane and they got immunity from the FA.

not saying Mike dean was bought or anything - but 100% there have been cases where the ref has been bribed

Latest posts+

Top Bottom