• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mike Dean

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
We should appeal the straight red given to Gabriel. Dean did not see that so he reacted only based on Costa and Snake's reaction. Even if linos or 4-th official spotted it, replays show he did not hit him, he just raised his leg behind.

Maximum would be another yellow thus a one-game suspension. But FA will not override over Dean's decision.

However, it can set an example that we'll go to every possible way to make the great injustice known to them.

BobP

Memri Fan
XW2P0oK.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, Mike Dean.

Was actually under the impression that he wasn't paying attention to that.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
73k now but how seriously would a petition like this be treated by the F.A.?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Any petition that reaches 100k has to be looked at by the government :p

Seriously though, it's happened far too often with this ****. It's beyond conspiracy theories, he DEFINITELY has something against us.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Unless it can be proved that each and one signature is valid and signed by real person they will look at this as nothing petition I think...

Those petitions are valid and as Tir just stated has to be looked at by the Gov . I actually thought the figure was lower Tir to be looked at by Government.

Token Yank

Said it to my buddy before the Zagreb game and I was being completely honest. We need to dump Flamini and replace him with a true hatchet man, Chieck Toite, or someone of the like, a goon. An enforcer who comes into thuggish games and their sole purpose to play dirty and potentially snap someone like Costas leg in half if he starts that ****.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Said it to my buddy before the Zagreb game and I was being completely honest. We need to dump Flamini and replace him with a true hatchet man, Chieck Toite, or someone of the like, a goon. An enforcer who comes into thuggish games and their sole purpose to play dirty and potentially snap someone like Costas leg in half if he starts that ****.
I like the idea myself, but that bloke will end up rotting on the bench because Wenger likes to play football all of the time, no matter what.

Top Bottom