• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Kav

Established Member
There are some people that shouldn't even show up here. However if they do they owe some of us an apology. Some had the nerves to say we didn't know what we were talking about when we said he was out of his depth. Some called us names and said we lacked understanding and that he is a good coach and manager and he will win more than arsenal.

Well i hope that your day is filled with anguish. Your manager has turned this great club into a clown show and doesn't deserve the courtesy of being in charge for another game. He should go before our next game.

Who the hell thought it was a good idea to hire a novice over experienced managers? Some were saying ancelloti and others were over the hill, they wanted someone new. New does not mean good.

They laughed at Tuchel and Rogers, dismissed Nuno and Bielsa and said Allegri was too defensive. You lot have shown yourselves to be nincompoops and should never give any advice.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Better being insufferable than deluded.

Just admit you were wrong about him. Nobody is going to think any less of you. Sitting at home raging you were wrong and continuing to be stubborn and infantile won't help you accept what is happening to your precious Mikel.

Is a complete/perfect manager now? No.

Is he a top coach? Absolutely. His peers don't just come out with bollocks for no reason. These are well respected guys speaking highly of the man in a coaching sense. So me saying I think he will be a world class coach in the future has grounds.

For you to simply dismiss that because you want an apology is disgusting.

Let me have my opinion on the man without breathing down my neck wanting me to say something I don't believe in. Now do one.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Maybe. I certainly wasn't abusive or aggressive towards the man but I definitely regret my perspective that I had.

I genuinely though he was holding us back, there are question marks about him taking us forward but we would have never seen this season from Wenger - he would have walked away.
He was holding us back for sure, it's just that our appointments since havent worked. Emery apparently lost the players despite at the very least stabilising us, and then Arteta came in green and performed like a stoned yoot. Language barriers and rookie-ness so far, so no real legit chance of moving in the right direction. We have to appint an experienced manager and see truly where we are. That;s how I see it.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀

Is he a top coach? Absolutely. His peers don't just come out with bollocks for no reason. These are well respected guys speaking highly of the man in a coaching sense. So me saying I think he will be a world class coach in the future has grounds.

Let me have my opinion on the man without breathing down my neck wanting me to say something I don't believe in. Now do one.
I feel for you. I really do!!!

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I hope Arteta has a worse career than Rioch-when we eventually get rid of him
He already does.

Rioch's lasting legacy will always be as the man who brought Dennis Bergkamp to Arsenal. That accolade alone exceeds Arteta's ability to fluke his way to our 14th FA Cup (which will end up being his only trophy in an otherwise middling managerial career).

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
@Jury
Mate, you are either being a wind up or you truly do benefit from us having **** managers.

In 22 years, there was never a sign of relegation but Il take your word that we would be in the championship with Wenger.
We were dropping at an alarming rate. There was NO reason to think Wenger was ever turning it around, just like there;s no reason to think Mikel will.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel

Are you ducking serious. Are you going to take the word of a manger being polite and saying nice things at a press conference as a sign that Mikel knows what the duck he’s doing? They’re former colleagues, they’re just being polite ffs. How dense can you get?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
1996-2006...was elite under Arsène....should have won more, but the football was the best ever with some of the greatest players in our history and we were up against peak United who had more money...no one has the right to win anything, just be glad we did win!

2006-2015...was still very good...stadium move and ownership meant we weren't competing for the big honours, but still played top football and had some elite players...even added back to back cups, when the debt eased up.

2015-2018...is where it gets muddy, but really, it was just our time to drop out of the Champions League...no real fault of the coaching/playing staff, we just didn't have the structure at the top of the club to be at that level anymore, Stan's poor running of it finally caught up...fans got way too entitled too imo.

You can blame Arsène for our fall, but pretty much everything is Stan's fault...he in no way set the club up to even try really, eventually we were gonna fall.

Shame.

Wounded Healer

since the Kroenkes bought this club and david dein left we lost 89% of our spiritual essence and replaced it with air and the American dream or vice versa. call it what you will eventually death catches with everyone. but our spirit died 10 years ago it is just the body hitting the ground now.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom