• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

GDeep™

League is very weak
People asking when he’ll lose the dressing room. Is that even possible when you’ve signed and built that dressing room? It’s only Auba who is a big hitter and not his boy, the rest are bumms, kids and younger players who Arteta has signed from lesser teams - you never lose these, they’ll always fight for you even if the club in burning.

Abit like Waco. Those guys thought David Koresh was Jesus or something.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

People asking when he’ll lose the dressing room. Is that even possible when you’ve signed and built that dressing room? It’s only Auba who is a big hitter and not his boy, the rest are bumms, kids and younger players who Arteta has signed from lesser teams - you never lose these, they’ll always fight for you even if the club in burning.

Abit like Waco. Those guys thought David Koresh was Jesus or something.

Course he can lose it what a stupid comment. My mum brought me into the world but because she always cheated on my dad and was a terrible mum I hate her and we don't speak. The same can happen here, Mikel brought them in but he's a terrible manager and they'll hate him.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Funnily enough though City also heavily rely on winning the ball high up the pitch. In fact it’s pretty much their entire game plan.

They are probably the best side in the league at playing against a low block but it’s just not an efficient way of scoring goals, even when you’re as good as city.

In this modern era, I’d be interested to know what teams don’t incorporate that into their tactics besides us and the other scrubs who are also struggling.

Personal preference but Liverpool’s 100mph style seems a lot more efficient to me than City’s. For me, there’s just something about Pep-ball that isn’t pleasing on the eye especially when I watch their games and it gets boring very quickly. I think Arteta has made me hate it even more.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Course he can lose it what a stupid comment. My mum brought me into the world but because she always cheated on my dad and was a terrible mum I hate her and we don't speak. The same can happen here, Mikel brought them in but he's a terrible manager and they'll hate him.
The worst part of this story is your mom cheated on your dad with a midget.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I don’t think he can lose it and I’ve touched on that before.

Our squad is full of guys on their last pay day, guys who are lucky to be getting as much playtime as they do, guys who are playing for their next move/contact , and then new signings who have recently made a step up. When/if guys like Saka, White, and so on are actually good enough to do better they’ll move on from him.

You didn’t know your mum was a terrible woman until you’d spent a few years with her right?

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I actually think we are the nr 1 team in the world when it comes to passes between the back 5. Artetas whole ideology is built on his cbs keeping the ball
It's a shame Arteta don't know the net is in the other side of the pitch.

IstraBalagina

When will he lose the dressing room? Or could it be there are problems already and players are not performing because of that?

After Tottenham I thought he could have turned a corner because it seemed the players were fully behind him. I don’t rate Arteta but after the Tottenham games I thought that maybe I was wrong about him, mainly because the players seemed to work so hard for him. But last games showed again he is just not good enough. When will the players revolt? Or has that started already looking at the last performances?
These players have no spine, who would revolt exactly? Soft boys Ødegaard, Tierney? Good boy Elneny? Kia clients who are grateful to be even here? Lacazette the minion?

AmsterdamGunner

Guys like Ramsdale, White Ben, Tomi, Casper etc aren’t turning on Micky. Stop it.
Guys who are here a bit longer and don’t want to keep losing could, like Gabriel, Tierney, Partey, Auba, Pepe. They will be a big influence in the dressing room. And the players who are not playing like Leno, Laca, Martinelli, Chambers, Kola, AMN, Elneny and Holding. And young kids who get no chances what so ever, like Balogun and Nketia. Could be a very instable dressing room.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I don’t think he can lose it and I’ve touched on that before.

Our squad is full of guys on their last pay day, guys who are lucky to be getting as much playtime as they do, guys who are playing for their next move/contact , and then new signings who have recently made a step up. When/if guys like Saka, White, and so on are actually good enough to do better they’ll move on from him.

You didn’t know your mum was a terrible woman until you’d spent a few years with her right?

Disagree completely.

Top Bottom