• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Least you won't have to watch Rory Burns get his stumps ripped out by Mitchell Starc at one o clock in the morning.

You probably won't get the reference but still.
Ha, you're right - had to look that up. Americans are even more hesitant with cricket than footy but that's probably because we would be terrible at it.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
At this point, it's hard to defend him. What reasons do his supporters have? I thought the only saving grace to the performances in past weeks was what appeared to be solid defense. But it looks like that's also not true. If this **** Everton can put two past us, I don't think we can say that our defense has improved. Sooner he gets sacked, the better it is.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
The people who decided to hire Arteta should be sacked too.

You mean this guy?

50cc943f4160466d806c438a40b782f3.jpg

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Ha, you're right - had to look that up. Americans are even more hesitant with cricket than footy but that's probably because we would be terrible at it.
The USA nicked Liam Plunkett off us, ffs. My teams are more ridiculous than yours.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
At this point, it's hard to defend him. What reasons do his supporters have? I thought the only saving grace to the performances in past weeks was what appeared to be solid defense. But it looks like that's also not true. If this **** Everton can put two past us, I don't think we can say that our defense has improved. Sooner he gets sacked, the better it is.
Because they're also narcissists in their own lives who can't admit that they're wrong.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
We've seen big clubs give inexperienced managers jobs and most failed. Lampard got sacked, Ole got sacked, Pirlo never survived, I can only think of Zidane who went on to achieve massive success.

Arteta had ZERO experience prior to being hired, so its fair to say this is not going to be a good appointment in the long run, its certainly going that way.
Guadiola worked as well, and that with players who werent all that great like Messi, Xavi, Iniesta or Robben, Ribery, Neuer or Ageuro, Silva, Kompany. Who did Arteta learn from again 🤔

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I keep saying it, the biggest problem is Vinai. He won’t see Arteta as a problem until it’s too late, then he’ll go to Josh. We need someone who can see now that Arteta is failing and drop him.

Did you see Vinai sitting in front of Pat Rice during the game?

The camera only got his hairline, but that's all you need to recognise that mess :lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We spent so much money on this defense and we can’t defend. We’re leaking goals against any decent team. Not even in Europe, so Arteta has time on the training ground.
Spent well over £400m since Arsène left in 2018, just to be this ****.

Top Bottom