• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You mean this guy?

50cc943f4160466d806c438a40b782f3.jpg

Getting this lady that conned us out of a lot money, as our new director...would have been a much more logical step than promoting Vinai, ffs.

Polar Bear

Absolutely disgusting performance, we were awful and Arteta is to blame for a lot of it. Everton were the whipping boys for everyone, every team was beating them.. then we come along and are just a gift.. and lets be real we are very lucky to lose 2-1 ... it could have been much more. Just disgusting stuff out there

We're going nowhere with this guy as the manager.

We will regret not getting Conte, he is demonic and so intense and demanding, he is the kind of guy that will get Sp**s over the line into 4th, I just know how he is.. he will be hugely demanding in Jan window too.. Sp**s are not the problem, Conte is the problem.. we will suffer badly by missing out on yet another world class proven winning manager

GLITCH

And to think he has had more time to work with the team. He's getting so much help, but he's just too bad to make use of it.

Axel9090

Guadiola worked as well, and that with players who werent all that great like Messi, Xavi, Iniesta or Robben, Ribery, Neuer or Ageuro, Silva, Kompany. Who did Arteta learn from again 🤔
Those players did turn out to be incredible but Yes, Guardiola is one I did miss out on, still thats Zidane and Guardiola, but most are failing whove been hired in last few years. Much safer bet to go for experienced managers.

I dont think Arteta learned a single thing, maybe he was too relaxed because Guardiola did the main work.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
The hardest thing to accept is the fall in standards all around the club and fanbase, really solidifying ourselves as a midtable club. Been losing my mind these past few years reading the propaganda to justify what we are seeing.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Compilations for this football?

😭😭

Still think this group of players could be a Top Four team, seen pieces here and there of real quality.

Just need a manager to make them more consistent.

ThePortugueseGunner

The team never showed the quality or consistency to back up that nice streak. This was bound to happen - two defeats in a row, this one against a rather mediocre side.

I just don't see us being successful long-term under Arteta. But hey, I'm in Portugal. I'm guessing the folks in London are able to see something I can't from such a long distance. Only reason I can conceive on why anyone would still be backing him up.

Top Bottom