• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

If I have to say one positive thing about Arteta is how he unites this forum against his reign of terror.
He doesn't even get that f*cking bit right, the Arteta boys & girl are missing don't be fooled.

mirrorstares

PL.png

Still at -4 points vs last season since we also lost vs Everton back then. Decline was clear though, this time was just a lot more embarassing as the anger shows

Soton should be a fun one, we drew at home last time (Saka magic) and this season they are racking a lot of draws, but the away performance was probably one of the best we had in the league, so it's one of those cases there was actual improvement.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I can never bring myself to wish an Arsenal loss but the way we are playing, I don't see where the next win will come from. We've been here before and used up all our luck vs Everton. We might as well slide badly now, let this clown ruin Christmas and get a decent interim manager in to salvage what he can from January.
We're all posting criticism in the individual player threads. Surely it's cheaper and more efficient to get rid of Arteta? It's not just thus group of players but the one on loan that we might lose to great regret. He won't win another game this calendar year imo. In fact, we'll be lucky to score more than 2 goals. Odds on -9 GD on New Years Day.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I am serious when I say he is not a mid table manager. He is relegation manager being saved by how good are some players individually and the money and structure arsenal have.

Give him Brighton and he wouldn't be anywhere near of what Potter has done with that team. They would be in Championship or Ligue1.
When a manager don't play with his team strength and ask players to play football they not capable of the results will be a real struggle he asking auba and laca to be different strikers and they can't do that it's showing they just lack the ability to be strikers that bring other to play he ask the midfield to do things they not capable of unlike for example let's say tuchel and Moyes they both playing with formation that suit the players and giving instruction that players can execute Arteta playing with right formation but with wrong instructions players are clearly struggling and it keep hurting us and of course will lead to another midtable or 6th at best finish i don't think things will improve he stubborn.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

@Riou and the other Artetasexuals after a scrappy, lucky win against Southampton.

True.

But Cena immediately made him tap out, when the big match happened... expect that to be the same outcome for Arteta and us, sadly :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Still think we have enough player quality, to get Europa League, regardless of Arteta.

Sp**s and West Ham are decent, but nothing to overly fear, they are catchable.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

So despite 2 years of sh*te minus the FA Cup win, it's Xhaka that does this to you?

You'll be back - whos our next match even?
Guilty as charged! I am a fickle fan! A loss and I am pissed and a win I happy, but not sure I can dig myself out of this hole to be honest. Really feel we are regressing right now. The team is totally devoid of ideas and confidence. We play like absolute garbage. Our coach couldn't coach a pub team for all I can see. And yes, playing Xhaka is really something that winds me up. You know my position on that loser as a player. With him out of the team I was starting to forget the whole debacle from the summer when he was so close to leaving to Roma... 😭

Last edited:

Olivier_Giroud

When a manager don't play with his team strength and ask players to play football they not capable of the results will be a real struggle he asking auba and laca to be different strikers and they can't do that it's showing they just lack the ability to be strikers that bring other to play he ask the midfield to do things they not capable of unlike for example let's say tuchel and Moyes they both playing with formation that suit the players and giving instruction that players can execute Arteta playing with right formation but with wrong instructions players are clearly struggling and it keep hurting us and of course will lead to another midtable or 6th at best finish i don't think things will improve he stubborn.
Kind of opposite of Rangnick, when he said "you adapt to the players you have". No wonder Rangnick is considered as a mentor to great coaches like Klopp, Tuchel, etc while Arteta is a total fraud and a waste of space.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

That feeling when @CaseUteinberger and I, are finally Arteta Out...

I love you man!!!! Always brings a smile to my old, withered face! :love:

Old Man Smile GIF by F*CK, THAT'S DELICIOUS

Latest posts+

Top Bottom