• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
You miss the point the Lakers were also to a man the fittest teams with the hardest practices. Riley was famous micro manager and invented the tricks a lot of modern coaches use. The point is no but corporate bureaucrats giving a flying poop about culture. You are in show business mate the talent is more important than your stupid cultural reload.
It's not an either/or.

It was easier to be the fittest team back then. There were different standards and levels of professionalism to compete against.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

This guy might outlast Boris. How thoroughly depressing.

Spongebob Squarepants I Give Up GIF

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
By the way, @Heskey we need a 3 stooges poster now. Vinai as Curly casts itself :lol:
So, I got home from work and decided to create the image, and then when I went to save it as "Three Stooges of Arsenal" it turned out I was right, I already did create one back in August 2021. :lol: :lol:

So, now I have two versions.

The old one:
Three Stooges of Arsenal old.jpg

The new one:
Three Stooges of Arsenal new.jpg

Not sure which I like the most tbh.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

So, I got home from work and decided to create the image, and then when I went to save it as "Three Stooges of Arsenal" it turned out I was right, I already did create one back in August 2021. :lol: :lol:

The old one:
View attachment 7034

The new one:
View attachment 7035

My stomach's in pain from my cackling nonstop for the last 5 minutes 🤣🤣🤣

angry classic film GIF by Turner Classic Movies

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
It's not an either/or.

It was easier to be the fittest team back then. There were different standards and levels of professionalism to compete against.
Best era of Nba competition wise was 80s with 4 separate dynasty quality teams with stacked rosters, also prior to expansion. If those guys had nutrition, science, and knowledge we have today they would of been better. Arguable 4 of the 5 best players in history were dominant in that period. They would lose to today’s teams but only because they lacked the support infrastructure
and knowledge of today athletically not the difference you think. In terms of shooting the NBA has gotten worse from every spot but three point line. Those teams would with today’s teams were more athletic than the the Golden state warriors today. Golden state and no team since has had an athletic freak like Magic since.

My larger point is players today do a lot worse than what Arteta trashed Auba for if we are to believe reports. You don’t get to just through away talent because you are a mindless control freak and culture is more important, how many years did Sir Alex tolerate that aggressive troll Keane? Why because central midfielders like that don’t grow on trees and aren’t free.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

The old one:
View attachment 7034

The new one:
View attachment 7035

That unibrow :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I don't understand how he made judgment that Saliba wouldn't get as many matches because of Gabriel and White this year. Pound for pound, how could could he believe. No preseason either as he probably didn't want his shiny 50 million pound signing White to get outshown. There is ultimate bias here.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
Auba wasn't a trouble maker, simply a character bigger than Tets could handle & his fragile ego was threatened. Auba's a saint compared to Neymar & his ilk.

He took his exile in silence like a man breaking said silence only when he was at Barca & saying pretty much what we all suspected. It was an issue between him and Tets, nothing more nothing less.

Letting him go in January WITHOUT recruiting anyone to fill the void left by Auba was a foolish gamble that led to our collapse & it is solely on him and justification enough for his sacking.

Yet, this is no longer a big football club, otherwise he would've been sacked at St. James Park after full time when it was evident our top 4 goal was dead & buried.
Good post, I agree with you about the ego-tripper, he has virtually no man-management skills at all, he is like a little dictator his insecurities are our downfall. Why did we reward failure by giving him a new contract? Getting rid of our Abua without replacing him was madness it just shows how inept this man is as a manager, any other club would have sacked him not given him a new contract. Looks like Failure and mediocrity is the norm now sadly.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Auba, Mbappe, Ronaldo, Pogba, Neymar, Toure, Salah, Bergkamp... almost all of them have quirks and require special attention.

If you cannot handle personalities like these, you should go manage in League One.

Does this also applies to Tuchel this season?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He hasn't bought a single player.

Also, I think he's tried hard with Lukaku, regularly playing him despite his crazy agent.

But I mean... to quote someone on the forum, if you cant handle personalities... should you not be coaching in league one?

Or does that only apply to certain managers?

Top Bottom