• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Do you know who's top of the list of the best statistical dribblers this season? Adama Traore. One of the more average dribblers in the league, however he beats players through sheer pace and power, so he's up there. You know who else is in the top 4 dribblers in the league? Lookman and Zambo Anguissa. So I assume because the stats say so, you also think Zambo Anguissa is one of the best dribblers in the league? Better than Salah? Better than Zaha? Better than Grealish?
First you’d filter out players who haven’t played that many minutes. Then you wouldn’t compare forwards to midfielders as dribbling is easier further away from goal.

After you do that then yes, you have a picture of who the best dribblers in the league are. What about this is difficult?

And yes Adama is an excellent dribbler wtf?! If beating players was only about pace and power then Ollie Burke and Kyle Walker would be some of the best dribblers in the world.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I woke up too this and thought finally the truth is coming out. Every manager at big club who really underperformed had players lose faith in them. But the pr behind Arteta was always everyone is so amazed by him and how much they love him. Managers like conte, mourinho and capello had player revolt but Arteta was above it. Despite all the pr we know a big club in 11th isn’t all happy

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I woke up too this and thought finally the truth is coming out. Every manager at big club who really underperformed had players lose faith in them. But the pr behind Arteta was always everyone is so amazed by him and how much they love him. Managers like conte, mourinho and capello had player revolt but Arteta was above it. Despite all the pr we know a big club in 11th isn’t all happy

It's just quoting the sun, nothing new here.

Bosniak Gooner

It’s typical truth about struggling team. You think the atletic nonsense about how everyone is behind Arteta and impressed they are is truth? It defines football logic.
Yea because, lets not believe what we see and hear, and instead let the Atletic tell us what to think.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Anyone thinks he will finally shut up on the sidelines. I wish the ref gives him a Red Card.

Training is where he should Yap.

During the match, he just needs to observe and shut up. Make subs if players are under performing. Dont try to be the fving 12th man.

El Duderino

It’s typical truth about struggling team. You think the atletic nonsense about how everyone is behind Arteta and impressed they are is truth? It defines football logic.

It's a report being repackaged and sold as something new.

Let it play out and we'll see if it's actually true or not. I don't think he's lost the team yet.

You could tell with Emery, and the signs are still not there with Arteta.

Much as we'd like, he's not getting the sack anytime soon.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Anyone thinks he will finally shut up on the sidelines. I wish the ref gives him a Red Card.

Training is where he should Yap.

During the match, he just needs to observe and shut up. Make subs if players are under performing. Dont try to be the fving 12th man.
Heard him say a few times after awful results that he was shocked and didn't expect it cause how well the players trained in the training ground. Good indication that his training is probably crap when it gets dismantled so badly by the opposition

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yea because, lets not believe what we see and hear, and instead let the Atletic tell us what to think.
Again you think when great managers like mourinho, conte and capello lost their players the players came out in media? We saw it on the pitch. We saw it on the pitch with Emery and we see it with Arteta on the pitch. It’s amazing how everything we know about football has to be abandoned to protect Arteta being this genius.

if you really think our players are happy on the pitch and with the tactics then I have a bridge to buy you. Arteta dropped his captain last match and brought him with 12 mins to go and couldn’t even give straight answer why he dropped Auba. We saw our players argue end of the slavia match. This is not happy team by any means and it’s clear some players are questioning the rookie manager.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

It's a report being repackaged and sold as something new.

Let it play out and we'll see if it's actually true or not. I don't think he's lost the team yet.

You could tell with Emery, and the signs are still not there with Arteta.

Much as we'd like, he's not getting the sack anytime soon.
You could tell with Emery because he couldn’t communicate in interviews well which made him look bad. Arteta is master talker which impressed people. But everything is worse on the pitch now than with Emery

Bosniak Gooner

Again you think when great managers like mourinho, conte and capello lost their players the players came out in media? We saw it on the pitch. We saw it on the pitch with Emery and we see it with Arteta on the pitch. It’s amazing how everything we know about football has to be abandoned to protect Arteta being this genius.

if you really think our players are happy on the pitch and with the tactics then I have a bridge to buy you. Arteta dropped his captain last match and brought him with 12 mins to go and couldn’t even give straight answer why he dropped Auba. We saw our players argue end of the slavia match. This is not happy team by any means and it’s clear some players are questioning the rookie manager.
Mate, I agreed with you.

Maybe my sarcasm is bad, sorrry im not Brittish.

El Duderino

You could tell with Emery because he couldn’t communicate in interviews well which made him look bad. Arteta is master talker which impressed people. But everything is worse on the pitch now than with Emery

You could tell on the pitch with players not wanting to celebrate goals.

Everyone is still actively chuffed for each other when we do well.

Until it gets to that point, if it gets to it, you're just seeing what you want to see.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

You could tell on the pitch with players not wanting to celebrate goals.

Everyone is still actively chuffed for each other when we do well.

Until it gets to that point, if it gets to it, you're just seeing what you want to see.
not celebrating goals? Lool talk about moving the goal post. I can show you videos of 10 managers who were sacked their last matches and how the players celebrated goals. Also emerys last game was 1-2 loss to Frankfurt and we did celebrate our goal and created a lot of chances

Bosniak Gooner

Arteta is a good tactician, a good number 2, his understanding of the game is precise.

However, being a manager is a whole different ball game, man management, in game management, development of players, finding proper roles, all this is crucial for an elite manager which Arteta has none.

Top Bottom