• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

LG10

This thread is about Arteta and him being a manager that can take us back to the top four or Europe yeah?

Okay let’s focus on our victory then and ignore the obvious fact that Sp**s were awful in the first half.

All of our goals were on the counter today with a hint of good fortune sprinkled in too. Are you confident that’s sustainable? I’m not, that’s all. We seemed to convert every chance we created in that first half, is that sustainable?

Did we do anything in the second half? Why not? What happened when Arteta had to actually do something? Nothing. The subs were poor, we had zero thread and we ended the game with him desperately throwing on fullbacks. Is that a man that fills you with confidence? Like I said, enjoy the result but a little bit of analysis exposes some things.
The first 2 goals were not scored from counter attacks. We did not need to do anything in the second half.

You are clutching so hard

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Credit to him, he got pretty much everything right today. Hopefully he's turning the corner as a manager and we can start to see this sort of energy and commitment more frequently. If not then it will have ultimately meant nothing and I can't help but wonder what sort of level we could reach under someone who had the sense to keep Saliba here for example and get in a stud like Bissouma rather than persisting with Xhaka who in spite of having his best game of the season, will always be limited at best and thus limit our play.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Has he ever celebrated a goal before, like he did the first one today?

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Credit to him, he got pretty much everything right today. Hopefully he's turning the corner as a manager and we can start to see this sort of energy and commitment more frequently. If not then it will have ultimately meant nothing and I can't help but wonder what sort of level we could reach under someone who had the sense to keep Saliba here for example and get in a stud like Bissouma rather than persisting with Xhaka who in spite of having his best game of the season, will always be limited at best and thus limit our play.
Seriously just think about what you're posting.

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

If this, if that.

You don't know what would happen if Saliba was here and we signed bissouma.

You have no idea what would happen.

So enlighten us?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Think I look red hot with my prediction of finishing 5th. Our rivals for 5th and 6th look crap, we’ve by far got the best team and squad.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member

My Manager!!! Hope he keeps proving people here wrong. I said I'll judge him again based on our position in November / December and it's going well!

No offense, but his detractors have been proven right more than wrong. It's one thing to be happy, it's another to try to gloat lol

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
People acting like the past is irrelevant and Sp**s is some kind of super team. Im happy with the win but lets not pretend that everything is fine now. We have played good football with this manager before and i allowed myself to be tricked by it.
What a bummer you are. This was the NLD. Son and Kane on the pitch. WE NEEDED the performance, we got it. Nobody suddenly is naive enough to think he's the second coming, but **** me, give twitter a break.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

What a bummer you are. This was the NLD. Son and Kane on the pitch. WE NEEDED the performance, we got it. Nobody suddenly is naive enough to think he's the second coming, but **** me, give twitter a break.

Kane is depressed and didnt give a ****. Son scored. And i refuse to get fooled by Arteta again.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom