• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

One is lauded as a "Manager" for falling out with senior players & then binning them. The other was derided as a "Coach" for trying to be one of the lads with his players.

Though Ole should've been binned the moment he trotted out "Rashy". No room for that nonsense in any setting :lol:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Personally, can't wait for next year already. This latest run-in for CL will have the done our young gunners the world of good, regardless of the L's. We'll grow, develop and add to continue this hard work already made.

Let's finish the season with a win and get ready for one of the most exciting transfer windows.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
So skipped 7 pages, quality posting upto that point. I see the drip squad have gone back into hiding again.

Anyway so looking at the situation we are exactly where we were when Unai got sacked! I see the excuses and the PR machine are in full flow, good grief.

Bring me Potter
That is who I want those back to back wins against Sp**s and us are once every 20 year wins for a club like Brighton. Brighton doesn’t even spend like Leicester or Everton. He is tactically a universe of an upgrade on Arteta, every time we play his side win or lose they do something tactically to give us problems. Arteta’s man management is poor, his squad management is criminal, and he is tactically poor as well.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Personally, can't wait for next year already. This latest run-in for CL will have the done our young gunners the world of good, regardless of the L's. We'll grow, develop and add to continue this hard work already made.

Let's finish the season with a win and get ready for one of the most exciting transfer windows.

They're shell-shocked & deflated. I doubt they'll have recovered from the disappointment by the time the new season kicks in.

Hardier Arsenal squads didn't bounce back from lesser defeats.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The sad thing is that if we get top four people will turn this Sp**s L into a massive achievement for Mikel.

They’ll ignore how he lost 5 of his last ten games when it really mattered.
That would be terrible. Drippin and his gang will be back lording it over us and we’ll have to install Twitter’s 280 character rule to stop Abou writing War and Peace II.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

They're shell-shocked & deflated. I doubt they'll have recovered from the disappointment by the time the new season kicks in.

Hardier Arsenal squads didn't bounce back from lesser defeats.

Nah, they're young lads and they know the situation of this season. Unlike Emery's 4th wasn't the target this season, it is next and we don't have a Europa final to bottle. These kids will be fit and firing when they're back.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
A question I have for the Artetasexuals, if fans/pundits predictions for the team this season falling outside of top four makes this an acceptable season then what is your expectation for Arteta next season? Because I can almost guarantee fans and pundits will be predicting this team finishes outside of top four next season as well. Does that give Arteta a pass to finish 5-6th for perpetuity?

Arteta's own expectation this season was 4th, I've got no clue where this top 6 stuff comes from 😂😂 I don't even dislike Arteta and don't think he's completely rubbish like a lot on here, but the least people can do is hold him to the standards he holds himself!

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Cringiest fan base in the history of football.
Just shut everything Arsenal bar this place out. I can cope with the embarrassment of having a mentally challenged head coach by seeing people here suffer with me, if I paid attention to podcasts etc and how other Arsenal fans interact on twitter I'd burn every Arsenal related memory out of my memory.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom