• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Kav

Established Member
I’m in big trouble guys, anyone know where I can find an advocate in Nairobi? 😟
Is this a serious or genuine inquiry?

Try contacting one of the local bar associations or legal aid councils to get help finding an advocate to assist you. You can also use the directory/yellow/white pages to find such persons.

Good luck.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
You've passed on your genes? Oh my!
If you had the courage to speak to females, I'd imagine it would go something like this:

2j0h30.jpg

"I berated a guy online for getting Arsène Wenger fired even though he lives 4,000 miles away from London. He also rolled his eyes at me whenever I mentioned Arsenal spent the most in the league. Haha. Fancy a snog?"

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I feel @grange and his struggle.

The Arteta-in folks are the ones being blamed as rabid dogs, ones hunting in packs, shifting goalposts to oblivion, and all that other mob stuff. But all I see is Arteta-outs constantly talking, labelling people shills, on Vina's payroll, taking shots, predicting a bleak future with certainty, etc..

Some are even refusing to believe transfer rumours because they are just too sensible. Its probably only true when they like the manager. :lol:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 102404

A manager has only got two choices:
a) be inspiring and have sufficient character to gel the dressing room no matter the egos or wayward players present
b) route out and sell any difficult characters and buy compliant players.

You see where I’m going with this. a) is always the best route because fiesty players like Guendouzi or Roy Keane can win you stuff. But inspirational managers that can manage players, beyond simple coaching, are not that common.

That’s way too simplistic.
You need A for sure but also the good sense to know when to change approach and get rid of a player.
Alex Ferguson inspired players but also got rid of them if they ever got too big for their boots.
George Graham the same .

Players like Guendouzi would not have lasted 5 minutes under Ferguson or Graham.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
That’s way too simplistic.
You need A for sure but also the good sense to know when to change approach and get rid of a player.
Alex Ferguson inspired players but also got rid of them if they ever got too big for their boots.
George Graham the same .

Players like Guendouzi would not have lasted 5 minutes under Ferguson or Graham.
However, perhaps they could have sorted out things before it became a problem, they were both experienced managers who were confident in their management styles, unlike Arteta who has not much experience in management. His authoritarian approach does not suit all people.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
However, perhaps they could have sorted out things before it became a problem, they were both experienced managers who were confident in their management styles, unlike Arteta who has not much experience in management. His authoritarian approach does not suit all people.

Ferguson had the same authoritarian approach. Ask Beckham, Roy Keane, Jaap Stam for example.

In life, if you are a winner or have a sustained success, your sins are forgiven. Not so much if you havent had the success or that amount of success. Whether that's fair or not is a separate discussion, but we shouldn't make as though Arteta is this unicorn of all things bad in management.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
Ferguson had the same authoritarian approach. Ask Beckham, Roy Keane, Jaap Stam for example.

In life, if you are a winner or have a sustained success, your sins are forgiven. Not so much if you havent had the success or that amount of success. Whether that's fair or not is a separate discussion, but we shouldn't make as though Arteta is this unicorn of all things bad in management.
True, but surely he must see his authoritarian approach to management is not working, he has been here for 3 seasons now and dropped some real clangers. He doesn't seem to be able to adapt and adjust, yes I know a lot of it is down to inexperience but He is not changing his way or the highway approach. To me, that smacks of insecurities. Yes, he is learning his trade but a club as big as ours should not be a training ground for new managers.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
That’s a bit disrespectful to those great managers. Sampaoli has got Guendouzi playing superbly at Marseille. He’s only a kid and is easily handled by any manager with experience. Ferguson and Graham handled much more difficult players.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Why do our fans always over exaggerate these things? From Auba being late to Guendouzi have a little bust up, the way both players are being portrayed on here it’s as if they should spent time behind bars for their actions.

Thankfully the only big decision that wouldn’t send the pea brain folk into overdrive is which Transformers PJs they’ll be wearing tonight.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

The Arteta-in folks are the ones being blamed as rabid dogs, ones hunting in packs, shifting goalposts to oblivion, and all that other mob stuff. But all I see is Arteta-outs constantly talking, labelling people shills, on Vina's payroll, taking shots, predicting a bleak future with certainty, etc..

Some are even refusing to believe transfer rumours because they are just too sensible. Its probably only true when they like the manager. :lol:
Only a fool would predict a bleak future with certainty. Leicester won the league in a freak year, but were poor the year before and after. Anything can happen in football. The only thing the so called Outers are saying with certainty are as follows:
a) Arteta‘s trying to get CL football at his 4th attempt, whilst Conte managed it first time and so did Wenger.
b) Arteta’s been given more leeway without top 4 results than any other manager at a top 6 club since the Prem started.
c) Arteta has had overwhelming club and fan support that previous Arsenal managers didn’t get.
d) His style and football and man management have been questionable.

D

Deleted member 102404

Why do our fans always over exaggerate these things? From Auba being late to Guendouzi have a little bust up, the way both players are being portrayed on here it’s as if they should spent time behind bars for their actions.

Thankfully the only big decision that wouldn’t send the pea brain folk into overdrive is which Transformers PJs they’ll be wearing tonight.
It’s a bit like the exaggeration of how players that have left being portrayed as far better than they actually are.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Who? name names, SA.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom