• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Cheap option?
No Kroenke is super rich and has spent more on transfers anyone not named United and Arsenal pays Arteta a lot. He cost 60 million in CL money alone with his botch job. Kroenke is not a great owner not because of money but in that he just picks bad people that honestly are conning this dopey old billionaire and his Rasputin looking children

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Honestly!

I hate Mikel and there’s nothing anyone can do about it!!!

It’s nice to know that it’s not just on here, Mikel is running out of excuses and I can’t really see him staying on if he doesn’t secure CL football next season. The fans won’t have it.

It’s looking like we’re finally in a position now where it’s a win-win for the outers (and anyone who actually wants the best for the club tbh). We either get CL football or he f*cks off.
For me first big slump he should be out. It is Wycleff Jean with a twist for me, instead of “Gone till November” if this team doesn’t come out firing I want him “Out by November “. Can someone change my enforced Moniker to this please @albakos ?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Still don't understand why people create different accounts, tbh... what's the point?

If you want to come back, just do it on your original account.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Still don't understand why people create different accounts, tbh... what's the point?

If you want to come back, just do it on your original account.

Just remembered that once I created a nickname Erlis_theGOAT. :lol: I was banned for almost an entire season, and I had something important to say, so I could not wait for my ban to end in order to say something.. feck.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Forgot people could get long/perma bans, they are fine to create new accounts obvs (provided you let everyone know who you originally were)

Any poster who willing creates a new account, while their old one is still perfectly useable, just to be "mysterious"...propa bellend.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
Hairspray/Jayram is the most despicable member at this place. I complain like a biatch about a lot of members here but they are angels compared to him/her/i dont care. May God help us.
If he got thrown out of the other arsenal forum looks like he wasn't much liked over there.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
No hiding behind this excuse and really, only four players have suffered long term injuries. Wenger lost as many FB's to injury in a month, not counting the others. Shad leaving looks like something else now despite the rhetoric last week about the bad job he allegedly did.
Yep we are probably unlikely to get such a good run in PL again; second fewest injuries without Europe. Worried about squad depth, particularly with arteta in charge who requires particular people to be in the side

Latest posts+

Top Bottom