• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
If the sexuals can’t w.nk it to Tets hair and looks what are they going to do? They can’t fall back on all the trophies he doesn’t win

GDeep™

League is very weak
I want Mikel to win something, because the consistency in the league over the least two years has been excellent.

Yeah I know there is no such thing as “deserve”, sports is brutal in that sense. You win or lose, you’re good or bad. I hope Mick gets abit of luck and City drop points somewhere.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I want Mikel to win something, because the consistency in the league over the least two years has been excellent.

Yeah I know there is no such thing as “deserve”, sports is brutal in that sense. You win or lose, you’re good or bad. I hope Mick gets abit of luck and City drop points somewhere.
I want him to win league asmuch as anyone but he is a bottler. This 3rd year in a row we collapse toV villa? Villa is the reason we don’t win league? Bayern was ripe for the taking and he failed again. If he is the boss he is responsible end of story. Either sh.t or get the feck of the pot Mik.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom