• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀

What's the reason for this? Is it all the rotation from game to game?
There's this EL hanging out like a lifeline to the coach and the players. While we are in the compeition it seems the league is irrelevant. Which is wrong. Arteta should be sacked at the end of the season regardless of what happens. He isn't up to the job. Has shown it consistently over the last 16 months or so. Didn't impress in the league last season. Hasn't impressed this season. Take away 2 or 3 isolated results and in general there would be 0 positivity.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The next season going to be so toxic whenever we'll drop points with mikel. Should avoid this thread.

Malky

Established Member
Hard to see what there is to build on for next season, this is the worst I’ve ever seen, absolute poverty. Arteta needs to win the Europa ( we won’t ) to save his job. Can’t convince me he’ll have the backing of the fanbase next season when we end this season mid table and Emery knocks us out of Europe.
A poor start next season and the emirates will be more toxic than the end of the Wenger and Emery reigns.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Hard to see what there is to build on for next season, this is the worst I’ve ever seen, absolute poverty. Man needs to win the Europa ( we won’t ) to save his job. Can’t convince me he’ll have the backing of the fanbase next season when we end the season mid table and Emery knocks us out of Europe.
A poor start next season and the emirates will be more toxic than the end of the Wenger and Emery reigns.
No matter what results is the summer we should make squad more better more competitive for him we can't keep depend on Elneny Bllerin Ceballos Holding that get us nowhere you remove Saka ESR Partey and it's s**t all around

Jae

Hard to see what there is to build on for next season, this is the worst I’ve ever seen, absolute poverty. Arteta needs to win the Europa ( we won’t ) to save his job. Can’t convince me he’ll have the backing of the fanbase next season when we end this season mid table and Emery knocks us out of Europe.
I'm still on the fence about him but he's definitely been saved by the fact there are no fans in our stadium at the minute. The pressure will well and truly be on next season.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The journalists need to ask are our players that awful front of goal? Why we always need 10 chances to score 1. You go from scoring 4 in 6 shots on target to score 1 from 18 shots this is some BS

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Problem is not giving up on the league. If we are to play all for the EL is ok... Problem is how he rotates the team. Stop using old losers wothou future and use that game play as experience for youth.

Why playing Saka and Laca again? Just give Nelson and Balogun that time. Why putting Elneny and Xhaka? Go with Azeez and Lopez. If the have mistakes is ok, we are not competing for anything anyway and it's better than playing average players.

Maybe use the rest of the season in the league to up the value for the likes of Nketiah and Nelson. Maybe give few youngsters we want to play in the future their debuts. That is if we really think the season is over.

REWB

We had 18 shots on goal and created numerous chances to the oppositions 3 shots on goal. How the **** was that the worst you have seen? have you been watching arsenal for the past 6 years??

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Problem is not giving up on the league. If we are to play all for the EL is ok... Problem is how he rotates the team. Stop using old losers wothou future and use that game play as experience for youth.

Why playing Saka and Laca again? Just give Nelson and Balogun that time. Why putting Elneny and Xhaka? Go with Azeez and Lopez. If the have mistakes is ok, we are not competing for anything anyway and it's better than playing average players.
This is his problem have no stable team you won't create understanding fluidity keep rotating also we don't have man city squad

Latest posts

Top Bottom