• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Nah Arsenal need to win the Europa it’s better in the grand scheme of things.

Yeah I agree. I do want Arteta to go if I'm being brutally honest (and the league position is only one aspect of why) but we must win the EL imo at all costs.

No way it's worth sacrificing that cup as CL might mean a lot for the near future.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The worst part about it is if he wins the Europa that’s 2 trophies and back in the CL so they’ll be justified :lol:

I don't know why people subscribe/read The Athletic, tbh...especially Macho, it's like he just wants to annoy himself :lol:

UnbiasedNeutral

If I don't survive, tell my wife "hello"
Who’s your favourite Wolves manager after Nuno?

There's hardly a wealth of options. I'd say Kenny Jackett just because I barely remember the first couple of years under McCarthy when we were in the Championship. League One was fun though under Kenny, winning every week was a nice change of pace and Dicko & Sako running riot every week was good whilst it lasted.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom