• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Aubameyang is not fit... he's literally just returned from a serious illness. He'd be blowing after 20 minutes. Martinelli and ESR are both experiments.
BS. ESR is not an nine, he is not suited for this position, he is better as a eight rathen that as a ten too. Arteta is just bad, the results with him are bad, period.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If you are going to defend Arteta with your life to the point you would go back on your word at least give us reasons why.

You can start by tonight. What did Mikel get right from start to finish?

I've said multiple times during the past two weeks if Arteta loses this tie he must be sacked. What do you not get about that? You just seem seem to forget things that are said.

Also I actively dislike how people completely forget about the performances of some of these players. Mikel got things wrong tonight, but some players couldn't even string passes together.

But let's give them a free pass because we must focus on Mikel as we want him out! It's hideous from a lot of you.

UnbiasedNeutral

If I don't survive, tell my wife "hello"
BS. ESR is not an nine, he is not suited for this position, he is better as a eight rathen that as a ten too. Arteta is just bad, the results with him are bad, period.

What's bs? Martinelli and ESR are both experiments as they've basically never been used as a 9. ESR has good link up and so if you can dominate the ball high up he's perfect to bounce passes off for little combinations.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Alright, lets stop ****ing around with the team now Tets.

Xhaka back in the middle with Partey, Tierney or even Cedric at LB, no weird false 9 again ffs...all this, and we can have Dani back in Spain cheering on Betis by the weekend...beautiful!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

False 9 thing was weird. Surely if we were going that route then it should have been Pepe?

He’s good in the air, fast, the best finisher on the pitch and has actually played competitive football as a striker.

Hate to bring up Ole again, but sometimes just doing the simple things and motivating your players is enough to win games.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
His treatment of Martinelli is staggering. He hates him because the fans love him, it’s that simple.

He’s an egomaniac.

Yes. Arteta is a world class physicopath (all the traits are present) and is an nepotist as well. He is just in the work because he is seducing Arsenal leaders with beautiful words and baseless speeches. His results are bad, but OK they are in process, right?

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Tonight was the straw for me. Even if we win the EL, which is highly unlikely, he has to go. Absolutely embarresed himself tonight. Biggest game of the season and he tries to be clever and try something completely new upfront instead of just playing Martinelli. Felt so bad for ESR who obviously had no idea what he was asked to do. If that wasn`t bad enough he kept the same set up for the second half despite it obviously not working. And the worst part, not understanding what every arm chair could see, that Ceballos would sent off after escaping a red just after the break. The stupidity is staggering. Shocking stuff.

UnbiasedNeutral

Yes. Arteta is a world class physicopath (all the traits are present) and is an nepotist as well. He is just in the work because he is seducing Arsenal leaders with beautiful words and baseless speeches. His results are bad, but OK they are in process, right?

Physicopath? I'm in tears rn. :lol: :lol:

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Our pressing has become less and less existent the longer the season has went on, which in turn slows the game right down. At least with Gabi up top the keeper wouldn't have 5 mins on the ball. Something to consider for the return leg.

UnbiasedNeutral

There is very little to defend Arteta with tonight aside from a fluky away goal but look at the supposed only unbiased neutral in this forum giving it his all to show how great Arteta did tonight😁

@UnbiasedNeutral keep fighting the good fight man😆

Working with limited tools I'm afraid. His best midfielder now has to play at full back because his second best player is injured. His best striker is injured (Lacazette) and his other "world class" player has just come back from having malaria.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
False 9 thing was weird. Surely if we were going that route then it should have been Pepe?

He’s good in the air, fast, the best finisher on the pitch and has actually played competitive football as a striker.

Hate to bring up Ole again, but sometimes just doing the simple things and motivating your players is enough to win games.
Wenger sometimes did that... There are times when you only have to let the players do what they have been doing their whole life. Put your best winger on 1vs1 and let him run and put a freaking striker to score.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

There is very little to defend Arteta with tonight aside from a fluky away goal but look at the supposed only unbiased neutral in this forum giving it his all to show how great Arteta did tonight😁

@UnbiasedNeutral keep fighting the good fight man😆

I love the thought of a random Wolves fans, defending Arsenal's manager for some reason...makes no ****ing sense :lol:

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Tbh I was on the fence with Arteta all these days. Anyway as a young manager, he is bound to make mistakes and learn from that. But today's match showed that he is beyond any sort of redemption.

The starting lineup was a joke. If he wants to experiment, he could easily use the PL matches for that as we are clearly out of contest for a spot in EL. He could have tried it out there and then played it in this match.

And don't even get me started on the subs. It is telling when all of AM predicts that Ceballos was going to get a red in the second half and it happened. But the manager had no clue. Even worse, we started playing much better after Ceballos was sent off, only for Arteta to make another sub to make things worse again.

How can a manager who has been here for more than a year get so many things wrong in just one match? He was so lucky with the result. Emery delivered his own masterclass to remind us why we sacked him.

Last edited:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom