• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I thought we could challenge for top 4 and get around 70 points which we did, just wasn’t enough. We left points on the pitch for sure, so did other teams. In the end we probably should have got 4th but we fell at the final hurdle. Not the first time we’ve done it and won’t be the last. On to next season where he once again needs to show progression after what will be another summer of big investment.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
I thought we could challenge for top 4 and get around 70 points which we did, just wasn’t enough. We left points on the pitch for sure, so did other teams. In the end we probably should have got 4th but we fell at the final hurdle. Not the first time we’ve done it and won’t be the last. On to next season where he once again needs to show progression after what will be another summer of big investment.
Sp**s didn't really, incredibly jammy wins and disgusting ref decisions went in their favour. City seem to like giving them a six-point head start too. ****ing hate those ****s atm.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom