• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
He was called Arteta in previous seasons

Just being immortal now is a sign of clear decline
He's still a God, being immortal is the attribute that comes with it.

You, too, I offer an invite to become Arteta in. Do it before you are too late, the flip-flops aka Trusted members of AM will, after winning the title, turn and hound you Outers out. You don't want your AM career to end like this.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Sure sounds like you are Ok with it to me.
HAHAHA. Ripping out tiny bits of my posts to fit your agenda and eliminate all/any context. If you're going to quote me at least quote the whole posts you coward. This is Fox News levels of distortion. And I find this very odd because I'm sure I read about you complaining about how Fox and History channel distort things in another thread somewhere recently. I actually liked that post. And tbh I've liked other posts you've made. I have nothing against "you" and your views on mikel are perfectly valid. I can agree to disagree, it's a sign of respect. I'll say it again, I'm capable of comprehending more than binary. Things aren't black/white, all or nothing. If you're going to try and get me to build a fence where none is needed, you will fail.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz

You, too, I offer an invite to become Arteta in. Do it before you are too late, the flip-flops aka Trusted members of AM will, after winning the title, turn and hound you Outers out. You don't want your AM career to end like this.
This post is hilarious I was accused of making up the fact that some fans were ok with his failure last year. Now he is being deified as Augustus after his death but I am being taken to task because supposedly none of our fans are ok with it. Oh no I made a historical reference DjCrapstar might do another 200 word post about me and then try to pretend he is big time and doesn’t know who I am.

Farzad Stoned

HAHAHA. Ripping out tiny bits of my posts to fit your agenda and eliminate all/any context. If you're going to quote me at least quote the whole posts you coward. This is Fox News levels of distortion. And I find this very odd because I'm sure I read about you complaining about how Fox and History channel distort things in another thread somewhere recently. I actually liked that post. And tbh I've liked other posts you've made. I have nothing against "you" and your views on mikel are perfectly valid. I can agree to disagree, it's a sign of respect. I'll say it again, I'm capable of comprehending more than binary. Things aren't black/white, all or nothing. If you're going to try and get me to build a fence where none is needed, you will fail.
Ok bro fair enough. I hope he proves me wrong and you guys can shish kabob me for it

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
This post is hilarious I was accused of making up the fact that some fans were ok with his failure last year. Now he is being deified as Augustus after his death but I am being taken to task because supposedly none of our fans are ok with it. Oh no I made a historical reference DjCrapstar might do another 200 word post about me and then try to pretend he is big time and doesn’t know who I am.
You know I'm typing crap though?

Besides to actually write a reply to this whole debate going on here, without trolling, you know fans can be disappointed with 5th but still be happy with Arteta right? Just like you used your new information to flipflop others will use new information to stick with Arteta.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

@Nacho @Trilly @Blood on the Tracks @Kav @Rimaal @Sebastes @El Duderino @Mrs Bergkamp @Rex Bezos @jones @Heskey @Penn_ @Hunta @OnlyOne @DanDare @Taylor Gang Gunners @field442

Is this true? (Sorry for the "flip-flops" I forgot to include and yes I'm aware of the dusted tag too).

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Ok bro fair enough. I hope he proves me wrong and you guys can shish kabob me for it
Thats the spirit. To be clear, I am "tolerating" mikel, so in that sense yeah I'm 'ok' with him. It's not unconditional, he needs to deliver. I'm giving him a bit of rope simply because I'm the kind of guy that thinks the journey is as important as the destination. I've never been a fan of 'pure' coaches like Mourinho and Conte that deliver silverware but somehow it all feels hollow. I want a manager with a holistic vision for the club. And yes this is almost certainly because I worshipped Arsène and maybe all those years of defending him to my Manure and chelsea supporting friends has warped my mind. I think Mikel is that 'type' of manager. Whether or not he's just the ****test variation of that 'type' of manager remains to be seen...

Farzad Stoned

You know I'm typing crap though?

Besides to actually write a reply to this whole debate going on here, you know fans can be disappointed with 5th but still be happy with Arteta right? Just like you used your new information to flipflop others will use new information to stick with Arteta.
Yeah this whole fight started because a certain DJ did a 200 word post without naming me where he spun my posts out of context and called them the dumbest posts in history of AM. Then pretended to be big time and not know who I was after writing a phd thesis with out of context quotes and distortions. Since then my post Trump internal rage has kicked in and I want to destroy

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Don't worry I'm pretty sure @Xln and @db10_therza don't give a monkey's about you either :lol:

Farzad Stoned

Thats the spirit. To be clear, I am "tolerating" mikel, so in that sense yeah I'm 'ok' with him. It's not unconditional, he needs to deliver. I'm giving him a bit of rope simply because I'm the kind of guy that thinks the journey is as important as the destination. I've never been a fan of 'pure' coaches like Mourinho and Conte that deliver silverware but somehow it all feels hollow. I want a manager with a holistic vision for the club. And yes this is almost certainly because I worshipped Arsène and maybe all those years of defending him to my Manure and chelsea supporting friends has warped my mind. I think Mikel is that 'type' of manager. Whether or not he's just the ****test variation of that 'type' of manager remains to be seen...
By the way your view is not too far off my own. Except that 2 years in he rattled me with how big bozo he was down the stretch and how soul crushing his Sp**s debacle was. But I am not content and he has to prove himself to me at least with all the time and money he has bigger expectations no more get out of jail cards and free hits period in my book

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Remember, the claim was that fans thought 5th was success/were happy with it, don't let them mind trick you into thinking the claim is anything else.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Then why did you do an encyclopedic post just quoting me DJCRAPSTAR?

Why would a professional DJ have time to fill outside of his DJ sets 🤔 gee, I have no idea!

Interestingly, though, I actually deliberately didn't tag you and others (yes, there were others, so no it wasn't just quoting you) because I wanted to spare your blushes, given the nature of the posts. You were talking about the roots of global nationalism in an Arteta thread, couldn't be less relevant.

Anyway what I thought was being kind to you turned into you frothing at the gash to argue with me and seemingly everyone else at this point.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

title contender team in less than 5 years.
Best GK since Seaman.
Signing Brazil´s number 9 without CL football or overspending.
Sexy Football.
Fanbase backing him up.
Saka SR and Martinelli.
Xhaka finding his best form since he got here.
Solid back 4.
The strongest depth since I can remember.

I mean, Arteta is doing well currently (maybe even.....*gulp*...very well) but this is just......so hyperbolic.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Honestly I don't remember how we got here... if **** gets real I'm pleading the 5th

giggle-chuckle.gif

Top Bottom