• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Tell me you don't go to games without telling me you don't go to games.

Arteta isn't a polarising figure at all. The match-going fans are 100% behind him, and the atmosphere around the club is the best it has been since we moved to the Emirates.

Might appear otherwise to those whose entire Arsenal existence is retweeting meme accounts on forums like this/twitter (platforms that thrive off division and 'easy' takes). But you don't have to spend too long in the real world to recognise how misguided the consensus position on here has been.

A guy who clearly doesn’t live anywhere near Holloway or clearly doesn’t talk to any match goers who had to duck out from the forum…is trying to tell me that Arteta hasn’t been a polarising manager for Arsenal.

The bloody f*cking cheek, this is some of the dumbest sh*t I’ve ever read.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
You can’t make jokes with Arteta stans, there’re deadly serious and want to turn everything into combat zone.
You do realise you gobble up every scrap of bait thrown in your direction.

People can't tell the difference because you won't give this manager any unreserved credit. Almost everyone deserves a little praise for something and not every single one of their flaws have to be pointed out every time it's done. Based on the way you behave, it seems more likely that you'd credit Wenger for good things happening now than Arteta.

I guess we're all vulnerable to a bit of WUM when we can't see the tone in which it's said.

say yes

forum master baiter
A guy who clearly doesn’t live anywhere near Holloway or clearly doesn’t talk to any match goers who had to duck out from the forum…is trying to tell me that Arteta hasn’t been a polarising manager for Arsenal.

The bloody f*cking cheek, this is some of the dumbest sh*t I’ve ever read.
I live in Finsbury Park, have season tickets, and have been going to games since I was 5. Get the mods to confirm my IP location if you want.

Are you ever right about anything? I mean, you've been wrong on literally everything there is to be wrong about with Arteta, and now this. Can't remember the last time I read a post of yours that wasn't a terrible take, but I've been away so please feel free to PM me any highlights if that's unfair.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
What were you saying when Arteta won the FA Cup? It'll be probably the same if he wins the league

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I live in Finsbury Park, have season tickets, and have been going to games since I was 5. Get the mods to confirm my IP location if you want.

Are you ever right about anything? I mean, you've been wrong on literally everything there is to be wrong about with Arteta, and now this. Can't remember the last time I read a post of yours that wasn't a terrible take, but I've been away so please feel free to PM me any highlights if that's unfair.

See how you can say anything when you know you can just duck out for another 2 years and avoid getting mocked? If you were a regular I'd explain why what you said was complete bollocks.

say yes

forum master baiter
See how you can say anything when you know you can just duck out for another 2 years and avoid getting mocked? If you were a regular I'd explain why what you said was complete bollocks.
You're trying too hard at this trolling thing. That's three posts @ me now, each containing no content but a forced reference to 'ducking', as if that is some kind of clever burn. "If you were a regular" ffs. What do you think this place is? Stop trying to act the big man in your e-fantasy.

I'm not embarrassed about dropping in and out of this place at all, and will continue to do so. When I joined, it was a football forum which occasionally indulged in sh1tposting. I left because it had become a sh1tposting forum which occasionally discussed football. Frankly, posters like you bore the hell out of me.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
If you want to ignore me feel free don’t be passive aggressive like fellow sexual @DJ_Markstar, it isn’t a pleasure reading your long Athletic style whitewashing of the mistakes of Arteta for me either. I have no double standards and no lies, Arteta has underperformed. Funny you claim I don’t see big picture but this is year 3 no more rookie mistakes. You said we should challenge in 3 years, not win the title but just challenge 6 F…ing years into the project. I mean he only has to contend in 3 years for you, 6 years into the job and you are just peachy keen with that. After he has had 3 years; just contend, not actually win.

In short under your Stalinist 6 year plan for mere contention my grandma Nan could win a mere FA cup. Be number 2 in transfers behind city, virtually tied for 5th in wages with a young squad and no CL; and then you get 6 years just to contend not to actually win mind you but just worry the eventual winners. I mean jeez the Process moves at the speed old people F each other, is he building the Great Wall or growing a redwood tree to maturity in football 6 seasons is eternity for just mattering, not being champions but just mattering in the title picture is unheard of.

You've lied repeatedly, been called out for it, doubled down and then insulted all those who called you out before tripling down :lol:

The rest of your post is complete unadulterated garbage, which is standard for you unfortunately. Many clubs like Chelsea/Sp**s/ManUre have been spending at frightening amounts for way longer than 3 years and look to have weaker squads than us right now.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

You're trying too hard at this trolling thing. That's three posts @ me now, each containing no content but a forced reference to 'ducking', as if that is some kind of clever burn. "If you were a regular" ffs. What do you think this place is? Stop trying to act the big man in your e-fantasy.

I'm not embarrassed about dropping in and out of this place at all, and will continue to do so. When I joined, it was a football forum which occasionally indulged in sh1tposting. I left because it had become a sh1tposting forum which occasionally discussed football. Frankly, posters like you bore the hell out of me.

I beg you head back and speak to that potato in the cupboard instead, this forum ting isn’t for you.

Reactions: Kav

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

@Riou goes MIA and @say sorry returns.

thinking-batman.gif

Top Bottom