• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Glad we are winning stuff but that tells you all you need to know about Arteta as a person
This tells all you need to know about you as a person. Innocent until proven guilty ring a bell?

I think in addition to injuries, must have been how much mocking he has got for his shooting skills. :lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Wait… I might have been bumming with them in the early days of Emery 🥺
It was never about Emery or Arteta, it was about understanding the club's real situation after Wenger, and giving the managers enough time if they don't lose the dressing room. The job has been very hard and now we are finally seeing the fruits.

I mean look at that squad. Old past it players mostly. Only good enough players at that point, who weren't totally injury-prone were like Auba, Xhaka and Laca. Some were good enough but too old to build on.

I hoped Wenger would have learned from Ferguson's example not to leave a squad like this for the successor, but I guess he thought he will stay for longer. Although not sure if that's a good look either.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It was never about Emery or Arteta, it was about understanding the club's situation after Wenger, and giving the managers enough time if they don't lose the dressing room. The job has been very hard and now we are finally seeing the fruits.

I mean look at that squad. Old past it players mostly. Only good enough players at that point, who weren't totally injury-prone were like Auba, Xhaka and Laca.

I hoped Wenger would have learned from Ferguson's example not to leave a squad like this for the successor, but I guess he thought he will stay for longer. Although not sure if that's a good look either.

Yeah no doubt that was Wenger's next big job and it was big. I wouldn’t have wanted to watch him struggle through that at his age under that pressure, even with the backing. Emery did well in hindsight with that lot. Sone of the worst football I’ve ever seen mostly though, with some astonishing passages of play very occasionally.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
This tells all you need to know about you as a person. Innocent until proven guilty ring a bell?

I think in addition to injuries, must have been how much mocking he has got for his shooting skills. :lol:
Yes, that I respect women, unlike you who... well, we can tell what you think

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Yeah no doubt that was Wenger's next big job and it was big. I wouldn’t have wanted to watch him struggle through that at his age under that pressure, even with the backing. Emery did well in hindsight with that lot. Sone of the worst football I’ve ever seen mostly though, with some astonishing passages of play very occasionally.

Well played Emery, exactly what those little see-you-next-tuesdays deserved :lol:

Slug457

Tbf there's a difference between a presumption of innocence, which is vital, and declaring someone's innocence, which is what someone may have done with a comment, implying that a something is nothing other than a fraudulent nightmare someone has had to endure. If he was talking about a serious topic, he must have absolutely bang on info for him to make that comment.

Last edited:

Slug457

It was about the injuries.
"With what he's been through, and the injuries"

He clearly made a distinction between the two :lol: Could be something else but it wasn't injuries. Not saying it was for sure about yellow box either. Good that he's supporting the player regardless, he's a vital cog in the machine and he clearly knows that.

tcahill

Discussing wages is a bit pointless, we will have to cave in to Saliba and Saka so that number will go back up soon if we don't want to lose two of our best players.

They're quality, proven players though. Paying high wages is fine if the player deserves them, it's only overpaid ageing players where its a problem.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

It’s not weird when you look at who those people were.

For some, it wasn’t enough to say ‘Results haven’t been great, and I don’t rate the manager’. Instead, Arteta was the footballing-devil incarnate; a manager who got everything wrong and indeed was so despicable that they could no longer support the team or watch our games while he remained here.

So of course he hated Martinelli. Saliba too. There was no other possible explanation. In fact, Arteta was the enemy of everything good about our club: evidence of progress be damned. And boy did the ‘likes’ flow if you said it enough.
:bullseye:

This is 100% what was going on for a while. It was like Arteta was trying to actively hurt the club and some players out of pure evil. It was so over the top it was unreal.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Honestly amazing the amount of successful work that has been done in less than 3 years by Arteta and the club. Compare to where we were in December 2019 to where we are now. And this has been led and executed by a novice. It sure have been bumps in the road and we are not where we want to be yet, but just looking back, it is quite something they have been able to achieve. Just look at the atmosphere at the Emirates. That place looks to be absolutely rocking lately! Need to get a business trip to London in somehow so I can go and watch a game in person! :pray:

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Atrocious choice of words from Arteta tbh.

Better to not discuss it because we know it's not him being clumsy and the alternatives are too depressing to consider.

aside from [redacted], he's been getting booed at every away ground, been injured and had some very up and down form, there's a few things there he could mean and he probably means all of it tbh.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom