• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yes, I just posted the tweet above and it is not from the end of the season like you claimed. Care to comment about the subject matter?
This is the 20/21 injury date. Arteta has the second best injury days lost.

This is bizarre, the one thing Arteta really did get right in these non top 4 years you’re spinning in circles to attack him.

32739199-0574-4-B64-96-FC-FD133-FEE852-D.jpg

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

This is the 20/21 injury date. Arteta has the second best injury days lost.

This is bizarre, the one thing Arteta really did get right in these non top 4 years you’re spinning in circles to attack him.

32739199-0574-4-B64-96-FC-FD133-FEE852-D.jpg
Please provide the links and not just these screenshots, so we know the dates and where it is taken from, and other stuff. You already mislead everyone claiming the last photo was from the end of the season. This is useless without more information.

Again, refer to my post above, which has many points how these kind of lists can be misleading. Please comment on those points I have made. This goes in "circles" because you don't answer to my points.

Fabregasm

Our squad looked great against Sp**s and the depth was way better than their’s. The likes of Tierney and Tomi on the bench. And Arteta’s injury record is one of the luckiest in the league since he’s been here. Last year he was second from bottom in the most injuries league. Our squad is looking very solid, thanks to a big spend, and long may it last.

Can't compare injuries by numbers. All it takes is 1 injury Partey and we are ****ed, Sp**s can have the most injuries but Kane/Son fit for whole season and that's all they need.

drippin

Can't compare injuries by numbers. All it takes is 1 injury Partey and we are ****ed, Sp**s can have the most injuries but Kane/Son fit for whole season and that's all they need.
Yes. And when United for example had 4 more players in their squad, and let's say only Mata would be injured for the whole season.. How much does it skew the stats with a player who barely would play anyway? It's a lot.

This is the stuff I have talked about in the copy-pasted reply, but Trax won't want to argue about the points.

People just look at some table and make conclusions without thinking about how the stats are formed.

Fabregasm

Yes. And when United for example had 4 more players in their squad, and let's say only Mata would be injured for the whole season.. How much does it skew the stats with a player who barely would play anyway? It's a lot.

This is the stuff I have talked about in the copy-pasted reply, but Trax won't want to argue about the points.

People just look at some table and make conclusions without thinking about how the stats are formed.
Thinking about last season the number of times I have suffered in anxiety watching Nuno, Cedric and Elneny start in games despite being horribly off form I wonder where our "luck" in injuries comes from

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I would say Jesus is more of a worry than Partey. But according to @samspade Nketiah is easily able to carry the line.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Ikr
Bravo mikel for being so lucky! You must be a top manager!
:applause::applause::applause:
Would have thought injuries are a combination of luck, having a strong squad to be able to rotate and medical team management. But no doubt @drippin will tell me different. :lol:

drippin

Would have thought injuries are a combination of luck, having a strong squad to be able to rotate and medical team management. But no doubt @drippin will tell me different. :lol:
Like I expected, you can't argue the points I make, you ignore them, divert the attention and make some sweeping take.

It should be pretty easy to admit that those kind of lists can be very misleading in many ways. But of course it's not when you have believed them without thinking about it, because it helps your agenda.

You won't even provide the links, only screenshots that mislead. I wonder why.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Please provide the links and not just these screenshots, so we know the dates and where it is taken from, and other stuff. You already mislead everyone claiming the last photo was from the end of the season. This is useless without more information.

Again, refer to my post above, which has many points how these kind of lists can be misleading. Please comment on those points I have made. This goes in "circles" because you don't answer to my points.
Oh man, you’re so distrusting. It’s another Ben Dinnery table published in the Sun in September 21, long after the season finished. As you can see we did really well that year too.
Prem worst hit injury table revealed with Liverpool and Palace top of crocks

drippin

Oh man, you’re so distrusting. It’s another Ben Dinnery table published in the Sun in September 21, long after the season finished. As you can see we did really well that year too.
Prem worst hit injury table revealed with Liverpool and Palace top of crocks
Why am I distrusting? Because you mislead (or lied) just on the earlier page that the chart is from the end of the season when it wasn't.

Thanks for the link. Now please can you discuss the points I have made about the problems of those charts. Do you understand those problems at all?

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Have to say, having spent a lot of time wondering why @Makingtrax is the way he is, having just witnessed him getting laid into whilst he was expressing a positive (relatively) opinion on Arteta, I think I get it now. Poor guy can’t catch a break. What’s happened here? Who gives a toss about being proven right on some small detail? Think they call it “narcissism of small differences” or sth like that. This forum is rife with it.

drippin

Have to say, having spent a lot of time wondering why @Makingtrax is the way he is, having just witnessed him getting laid into whilst he was expressing a positive (relatively) opinion on Arteta, I think I get it now. Poor guy can’t catch a break. What’s happened here? Who gives a toss about being proven right on some small detail? Think they call it “narcissism of small differences” or sth like that. This forum is rife with it.
The thing here is that I have already argued about that same list he pasted in this thread. Still he puts it here again, misleads when it was made, and ignores my points about the problems I have already explained twice in this topic.

It's about making clear that Arteta hasn't been as lucky with injuries as those lists make it look like.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Really glad there’s another sane person on this forum. Cheers bro.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

A lot of the responses, reactions and factions are a result of decade long debates. To the new person or casual member who hops in and out the thread it looks silly.

You've cottoned onto it though, the next step is to pick a side and become a WUM. Or keep your marbles intact and only check this place around/on matchday.

I think the fans that have the best time keep their online experience to a minimal like back in the day when it was just tv and/or stadium if you went. Due to the size of the club and it's online coverage you end up knowing too much sometimes.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Those tables seem pretty clear.

We have been largely injury free for most of the Arteta era yes. If a midfielder goes down and suddenly our form turns to **** it's on us not caring enough about the midfield, a point plenty of people still regularly make.

It's not the only area we're brittle but it's the one we saw last season with people incorrectly blaming Partey getting injured as a cause of losing top 4.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom