• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Anyone thinking Teta would move to a Barcelona, City or a PSG where there is a lot of pressure to produce instant results is selling themselves a dream.

Why would he leave what he has at Arsenal? I’m pretty sure a lot of managers would want the “dream job” at Arsenal like Mourinho said a few years back. Just watch the All Or Nothing documentary and see how much the board/senior figures at the club trust him and the players all believe in everything he says. It’ll have to take something like KSE selling up + a Todd Lasso-esque owner to come in and tear everything up.

The media are just trying fill in the gaps because Guardiola signed a 2 year deal and Arteta’s deal ends roughly around the same time 🤣 absolute non story.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Anyone thinking Teta would move to a Barcelona, City or a PSG where there is a lot of pressure to produce instant results is selling themselves a dream.

Why would he leave what he has at Arsenal? I’m pretty sure a lot of managers would want the “dream job” at Arsenal like Mourinho said a few years back.

Well done Troopz, ffs!

You used a Chelsea legend to dig at both the current manager of Arsenal (Arteta) and our greatest ever manager at Arsenal (Wenger)

In other words...

597.jpg

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Well done Troopz, ffs!

You used a Chelsea legend to dig at both the current manager of Arsenal (Arteta) and our greatest ever manager at Arsenal (Wenger)

In other words...

597.jpg

I think I need to change my display pic to this:

Chilean-Slang-words-arent-the-easiest-forms-of-Spanish-to-understand.gif

Since a bunch of you man (yes, I know exactly who you are too but I prefer not giving you the spotlight) on A-M have this fetish of twisting posts. Was there anything wrong in suggesting the Arsenal job is a “dream job”? Fans singing in unison: “ We’ve got Super Mik Arteta…Arsenal on the way to Champions League!” when we’re top of the PL and have a good chance of winning it, lack of cut throat owners and a bunch of young players all singing kumbaya. No chance of Mikel finding at PSG, Real Madrid or City.

It’s a wonderful job to have and I’m happy for Super Mik.

Riou

Arteta will never be Arsène, so there is no point comparing...no shame in that either, few are.

Just enjoy that the club is doing well again, even with more spending (which is a good thing anyway) being put in now.

It's a little annoying that Wenger had to put up with the transfer restrictions in the late 00s and early 10s, which did hinder him...but he still has 3 league titles and 7 FA cups, so he will always have the GOAT legacy here anyway.

Riou

God forbid Smokey posted a tweet from a Chelsea fan.

And you have learned from this, that's why you are in my top 35...Troopz has ALOT of catching up do to!

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service

Why would he leave what he has at Arsenal? I’m pretty sure a lot of managers would want the “dream job” at Arsenal like Mourinho said a few years back. Just watch the All Or Nothing documentary and see how much the board/senior figures at the club trust him and the players all believe in everything he says. It’ll have to take something like KSE selling up + a Todd Lasso-esque owner to come in and tear everything up.

The media are just trying fill in the gaps because Guardiola signed a 2 year deal and Arteta’s deal ends roughly around the same time 🤣 absolute non story.
I've said this before, Arsenal's one of the dream jobs for a coach who wants creative freedom

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz

I see it the same way Arsenal is a much better job than psg or Real Madrid. In the time Madrid have had a phone book filled with managers have had 3 in like 30 years. The fact we are in London, we got tonnes of money, and we have a club that gives managers both time and money is rare if not non existent in football. Other than City that is owned by a gangster Petrosheik who runs a pseudo country, cant really think of a better job in European football or the world for a manager who wins something big

Latest posts+

Top Bottom