• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
its a wig
200.gif

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
What are these cartoons about Arteta / Arsenal all about?

I think I spoke too soon slating Japanese cartoons. I reckon I'd prefer to watch a humanoid cartoon radish dancing around than this stuff.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Maybe this is an unpopular opinion but most of my opinions are so:

If Mikel Arteta fail to win the league i dont think there is any reason to talk about great achievements or something like that.
After all the **** we have been trough since Arteta became our manager (8×2, losing top 4 to Sp**s etc) and all the money he has been allowed to spend i think top 4 is the least we should ask for, especially if you consider the fact that all of the teams from 21/22 top 4 are crap this season.
So if we win the Premier League thats a great achievement but if we only get top 4 its a decent achievement but nothing that should give people erection.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That quote by Arteta is mad, what the **** is even football these days 😅

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Top Four and no trophy, disappointing if acceptable.

Top four and win the Europa, good achievement.

Win the league, very good achievement.

Win the League and Europa, great achievement.

With the way we are playing this season, we need to end it with at least one trophy for it to be a good season.

The fact just Champions League qualification will be nothing to write home about, is very much a good thing too.

It shows our standards are getting better, which shows we are moving the right direction too.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Anything below second now would be a disappointment.

Finishing below Man City might happen, wouldn't surprise me if it did but I've seen enough of the rest of the top 4 sort of sides this season to say that we're clear of them all and by a fair distance. The wheels would have to really fall off for us to finish lower than that.

Pre-season I would have been happy with 4th but expectations have changed. We're better than I thought and a couple of our rivals are worse than I thought they'd be.

It's not like I'd be calling for Arteta's head if we finished 3rd but I'd be pretty disappointed given what we've shown to date.

Couldn't care less about the EL tbh.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Latest posts

Top Bottom