• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Are you sure it isn't you exposing yourself calling people 12 and posting pictures of overweight men around computers insinuating that one is fat and sitting down 24/7?

Bit embarrassing that one mate, I'd go and reflect on what you've just done, state of you clown.

Touch a nerve? I guess I was spot on.

:lol:

Both Arteta and Raul got found out pretty quickly and now the next fraud is up...

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Mate - check my post history. You've got the wrong United fan I think? Ole isn't good enough to manage Man Utd. But he's still a better man manager and decision maker than Midtable Micky. League never lies.

So in your opinion Ole is a better manager than klopp, because the league doesn't lie right?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Touch a nerve? I guess I was spot on.

Both Arteta and Raul got found out pretty quickly and now the next fraud is up...

Nope, very calm actually, but once again looking at your first response to mine you'd assume you found the fat man picture in your backlog of discriminatory pictures and such.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Yeah, amazing that we have 200k a week sitting in the bench for the next 2 seasons.

100k a week* if he was on 200k a week then the deal would be worth double what we initially thought. He's on 100 thousand pounds a week, unless you think the overall deal was worth even more? In which case you're lying.

He gets 100k a week, there's no argument, he doesnt get paid a signing on bonus weekly. Or shall we just include that into every players deal to make ourselves look better?

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc
So in your opinion Ole is a better manager than klopp, because the league doesn't lie right?
No - silly logic. Klopp has won the league. Ole won't win us a Premier League.

Arteta won the FA Cup, sure. But so did Arry and Robby Martinez. Any manager can luck a cup. But winning the league shows you've got a quality manager - league never lies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Nope, very calm actually, but once again looking at your first response to mine you'd assume you found the fat man picture in your backlog of discriminatory pictures and such.

Crying about discrimination and then calling him a fat man.

You’re absolutely tapped.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
100k a week* if he was on 200k a week then the deal would be worth double what we initially thought. He's on 100 thousand pounds a week, unless you think the overall deal was worth even more? In which case you're lying.

He gets 100k a week, there's no argument, he doesnt get paid a signing on bonus weekly. Or shall we just include that into every players deal to make ourselves look better?

It's sad how much they're willing to lie to get their points across.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
They said on commentary that players were rested who were 'In the red' Isn't that was everyone says should be done?

We would have won today if we weren't screwed by VAR. I think everyone would accept that.

The people complaining about rotation are basically proving the people who talk about issues with squad depth right, unknowingly. Players like Bellerin and Elneny aren't great options if you want to win football matches, but they're who we have at our disposal at the moment. It is what it is. We have to make do.

People also tend to fixate on youth. None of the 3 lads up front were really poor, only Saka was close to par though. If we're going the youth way that loads on here crave you have to accept that they'll be sub par performances and fluctuations in their form as part of their development.

It'll be a matter of time before ESR and Martinelli get turned on seeing how knee jerk a lot are on here.

Kav

Established Member
Reading the last 6-10 pages on here I see that my work here is done. I don’t need to say Arteta out anymore. The fans have their eyes open now.

Regardless of how the club does for the rest of the season. Arteta is now a part of the walking dead. Nothing to look forward to as long as he’s here.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
No - silly logic. Klopp has won the league. Ole won't win us a Premier League.

Arteta won the FA Cup, sure. But so did Arry and Robby Martinez. Any manager can luck a cup. But winning the league shows you've got a quality manager - league never lies.

There's no basis that Arteta is a bad coach. In fact quite the contrary because we have moments where the footballs electric. The players are insanely inconsistent.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Reading the last 6-10 pages on here I see that my work here is done. I don’t need to say Arteta out anymore. The fans have their eyes open now.

Regardless of how the club does for the rest of the season. Arteta is now a part of the walking dead. Nothing to look forward to as long as he’s here.
Stop posting then..

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

They said on commentary that players were rested who were 'In the red' Isn't that was everyone says should be done?

We would have won today if we weren't screwed by VAR. I think everyone would accept that.

The people complaining about rotation are basically proving the people who talk about issues with squad depth right, unknowingly. Players like Bellerin and Elneny aren't great options if you want to win football matches, but they're who we have at our disposal at the moment. It is what it is. We have to make do.

People also tend to fixate on youth. None of the 3 lads up front were really poor, only Saka was close to par though. If we're going the youth way that loads on here crave you have to accept that they'll be sub par performances and fluctuations in their form as part of their development.

Elneny and Bellerin are here because the manager wanted to keep them. He’s made decisions and if those players aren’t good enough then ultimately that’s his fault.

Top Bottom