• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Elneny and Bellerin are here because the manager wanted to keep them. He’s made decisions and if those players aren’t good enough then ultimately that’s his fault.

Again, more bullshit. With Bellerin we were only offered loan deals, so obviously you keep him in that scenario because we couldn't afford to slap 30-40m on the right back we wanted.

Elneny we had to keep for depth. For the hundredth time how did you expect us to do everything in one ****ing window?

The whole "he kept xyz player so its his fault" is such tripe. Its so clear he wants better, he has said it multiple times. But you can't do everything in one summer window in a pandemic. Are people really this ****ing thick? That goes for any manager that manages this club. You cant build a squad in one summer unless you're managing City or Chelsea.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Even his fans can’t even tell you but they don’t want to admit it :lol:

And it's nice that they want to call others BS when they come here wanting to keep deflecting like @HairSprayGooners

Bless his heart, even his Wenger-Baiting didn't work... His bread and butter.

Bet you he'll call me a poo head or something or go into one of his passive agressive fits that got him banned.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Again, more bullshit. With Bellerin we were only offered loan deals, so obviously you keep him in that scenario because we couldn't afford to slap 30-40m on the right back we wanted.

Elneny we had to keep for depth. For the hundredth time how did you expect us to do everything in one ****ing window?

We sent three midfielders on loan this year, four if you include AMN. We’re now supposedly close to renewing Elneny according to his agent or is Arteta blameless in that too?

Speaking of AMN he’s repeatedly said he’s happy to play wherever needed so what was stopping us loaning out Bellerin and playing him at RB this year?

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Elneny and Bellerin are here because the manager wanted to keep them. He’s made decisions and if those players aren’t good enough then ultimately that’s his fault.

It's not as simple as that though.

We've been in the Covid times since pretty much Arteta has been here. Finances have been strained clearly. Not everything can be done at once, even in normal times.

Moving on Bellerin and Elneny etc and more importantly replacing them was probably not deemed top priority with the resources available. Which to me is understandable.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
We sent three midfielders on loan this year, four if you include AMN. We’re now supposedly close to renewing Elneny according to his agent or is Arteta blameless in that too?

Speaking of AMN he’s repeatedly said he’s happy to play wherever needed so what was stopping us loaning out Bellerin and playing him at RB this year?
El Neny's agent can say whatever he wants so I'm surprised you're taking agent speak for gospel.

AMN as our starting RB would be terrible business.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

And it's nice that they want to call others BS when they come here wanting to keep deflecting like @HairSprayGooners

Bless his heart, even his Wenger-Baiting didn't work... His bread and butter.

Bet you he'll call me a poo head or something or go into one of his passive agressive fits that got him banned.

:lol::lol:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

Because he can't play at right back we've seen that multiple times.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

El Neny's agent can say whatever he wants so I'm surprised you're taking agent speak for gospel.

AMN as our starting RB would be terrible business.

Why’s that? Guy was MOTM in the cup final and Shield iirc.

Also he’s a full international. Only on Arsenal forums do we seem to sh*t him on so happily. WBA fans seem to be overjoyed with him.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Hope we use up all our luck to win the EL but that’s just because I’m an Arsenal fan.

If we win the EL the club need to do the brave thing and sack him. They won’t though.
Makes the cup win a bit tainted tbh should we go all the way.

In all fairness though if he somehow manages to hamburgle a CL spot he should by all means get another season and I wouldn’t complain.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
So should Emery been given more time? Why didn’t he get a few summers to bring in his own squad?

Because he lost a europa league final. He was also conceding 30 odd shots at home to teams like Brighton and wolves.

We've mostly been undone by individual errors this season. Not collective team brain farts. Huge difference.

Do you think we would've lost as many games at home this season with fans? Nope. It's a weird season. But like I said finish below 8th and lose the EL and there isn't any reason to say he should stay.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

100k a week* if he was on 200k a week then the deal would be worth double what we initially thought. He's on 100 thousand pounds a week, unless you think the overall deal was worth even more? In which case you're lying.

He gets 100k a week, there's no argument, he doesnt get paid a signing on bonus weekly. Or shall we just include that into every players deal to make ourselves look better?
If you want to get technical, Arsenal view Willian as a yearly cost. That includes his base range AND sign-on fee.

You’ll ignore this though.

Top Bottom