• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Reading the last 6-10 pages on here I see that my work here is done. I don’t need to say Arteta out anymore. The fans have their eyes open now.

Regardless of how the club does for the rest of the season. Arteta is now a part of the walking dead. Nothing to look forward to as long as he’s here.
Maybe in AM. But beyond that majority of them still think Arteta is a genius.

TinFish

I just want him gone.

Shocking PL form, shocking football and shocking players involved.

We wont win the EL so I'm hoping it's a matter of time before he is gone.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Mate - check my post history. You've got the wrong United fan I think? Ole isn't good enough to manage Man Utd. But he's still a better man manager and decision maker than Midtable Micky. League never lies.
You are right. Ole has a lot more experience as well. This guy is a rookie who got the job because he is mates with Pep. If he was a coach at Newcastle no one would even think of him. Ole seems like a normal person as well who tend to do mostly logical things while Arteta is an absolute weirdo. He can finish 11th and lose to Villarreal and some of our fans want him to stay. Tbh the whole no fans has saved his ass because a stadium full of fans reacting to bad results creates so much pressure

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Keep going bro. I gave a long list of all your insults a few weeks ago and I’m building up to a sequel. Like Godfather II, it might even be better than the original and that got 25 likes. :lol:

You must be fun at parties. Does your doctor prescribe vitamin D via intravenous drip? Cos you need to get outside.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

92cdbf5e-db85-49a6-9425-e0a57c4c76f6-587-000000e04ef0b911.gif

The only thing numbing in the pain 🥲😭

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Same football... Difference is we played against a English team and not an Austrian neo-nazi team full of worse than average players. That's why I told you to stop putting him like our saviour for one match with 15 mins of decent football and a some players showing his individual quality.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
The state of this thread when we drop points :lol:

There are barely more than a handful of people on both sides of the Arteta divide that you can have decent conversations with.

It's all insults and people having breakdowns....Quite amusing though :lol:

yorch44

I'm tired of the process. I want a new coach next year.
Process are good with the correct person and board. With Mikel and his fella Edu... Without technical director.... We are finished.

If we don't win EL is one year without money and Mikel thinks we are gonna get Hakimi and Ødegaard or any other player that way?

yorch44

The state of this thread when we drop points :lol:

There are barely more than a handful of people on both sides of the Arteta divide that you can have decent conversations with.

It's all insults and people having breakdowns....Quite amusing though :lol:
Just chose a side, are you against him or with him?

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom